Posts created by cathmaree

I am really getting sick of all these collectors games. Only the games worth having are collectors and the extras in them aren't worth the extra money we have to pay. You are ripping us off.

I found it very simple compared to the last 2.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 19, 10 10:48 PM
And Oh thank God I did not buy it.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 19, 10 10:45 PM
I actually played for 52 minutes before I gave up and could go no longer. I say we don't buy this game and the people who made it learn a lesson from us. Bad, bad game.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 19, 10 2:20 PM
For bribling, please go online to see the real thing. Tons of pictures of the real thing for you.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 19, 10 2:19 PM
Oh my God. Who makes these things. The cursor is huge and makes a awful sound. Graphics aren't always clear and 3 clicks and the cursor goes nuts. You had the makings of a good game but you blew it. It needs to go back to the drawing board. Also ask people who play these things all the time what is wrong before you put it out for sale. we all coulda told you!

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 16, 10 3:13 PM
Thank you Pat, that worked.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 15, 10 11:42 PM
HELP please: in chapter 4 the pulley and rope will not interact as it should??? I have tried everything. Help....

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Feb 7, 10 10:49 PM
I THOUGHT "HOW BAD CAN IT BE FOR $2.99" Well, it is very very bad and not worth a nickle. Don't get it. Shame on you people who made this, it was obviously made to make a quick and easy buck. Shame, shame.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 15, 10 11:30 PM
Well what's up Bigfish. I have numerous problems with my trial Sweeny Todd. The help button won't work when I tried it on the hidden objects. I could not grab the piece of the map in the street and the clicker doesn't line up many times. What's up. I am not going to buy this until it is fixed. Let me know!

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Jul 16, 09 3:44 PM
When is a new one coming out? I am addicted to these.

posted in Lost Secrets: Caribbean Explorer Secrets of the Sea on Jun 4, 09 3:19 PM
I have seen a few really poorly done games come out lately. This is a heads up tp Bigfishgames that we know the difference between a well made game and a piece of crap and we will call you on it.

posted in The Hardy Boys - The Perfect Crime on Jun 2, 09 3:54 AM
What were they guys thinking...Gee, I need to make a quick buck...
Terrible game. I lasted 5 minutes. The graphics are bad, I had no idea what I was looking at. All these pop up conversations, my God it was really bad and I hope those who paid for this game get their money back. And yeah you are right, anyone who bought this was robbed. I think it is really bad of bigfishgames not to screen some of the junk we have seen lately...Mr. Biscuits comes to mind also...

posted in Mr. Biscuits: The Case of the Ocean Pearl on May 29, 09 4:42 PM
This is a terrible game, poorly made, bad graphics, etc... really lame

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator