Posts created by moonryu

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 18 8:48 PM
Too bad there is no way to sell or trade our extras of any of those. (Lords, Ladies, etc..) I certainly could use the gold. Though its odd you can sell pretty much everything else but those items.

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 18 10:04 AM
I am having the same issue with morphing objects and hearts.
I just gave up. This has taught me not to get the collectors addition.

posted in Artifact Hunter: The Lost Prophecy on Mar 31, 18 12:54 AM
I found that true with other levels -- seems impossible.

But what I been doing is just make matches for the lighting or the grenade or dymate power-up. Its really slow but you will eventually get those charged and then its just a matter of using them. I play in relax mode -- which is the only way to play this game.

I also found before I make my first match on any level is look it over very very carefully and anything that is a blocker for items to fall down -- like chains, I see if I can clear those first. Sometimes you can't the matches are just not there but sometimes they are.

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Mar 24, 18 12:11 AM
This was a fun game until I hit the timed levels.
I don't like timed Matched 3.

So game deleted.

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Mar 23, 18 2:15 PM
I like the unlimited mode. Somedays I just want to zen.

It would be nice if we could customize the cursor.
I really like the graphics, but use aged challenged the cursor sometimes hard to see.

Thank you for making crisp / clear graphics on a background that you can actually see them on.

I don't know if this is a technical issue or just the way the game was designed.
In the collector's edition extra level (for sure), I noticed that any points one would thing one would get for using the boasts or row/column start / arrow things would be added to your total score, but I noticed no points were awarded on the use of those.. So for all of those extra 80 levels -- my total score didn't get increase much. I wasn't able to get enough points to do any of the extra bonus levels on the collector edition (the puzzle and timed / race ones NONE).

Though I was able to finish the game without those extra levels (puzzle and timed/race ones), I feel that I missed a chunk of the game there.

posted in Caves And Castles: Underworld on Mar 13, 18 10:45 AM
Finaly post for me on this game.

I finished it and it was a lot of fun. Old style yes, with a few twists. Fun and not totally frustrating like some other games are.

But as noted -- too Short!!

Looking forward to a possible sequel.

posted in Caves And Castles: Underworld on Mar 12, 18 8:28 PM
I liked this game its different. I don't bother to using the essense during the match 3, there is no time limit for most of the games. So matching until the level is completed is doable.

There are match 3 levels where there is somethin along the lines of time limit. You have to match very fast - to fill the counter vial thing at the bottom. The best way to do this -- is to try to match 4s and 5s this creates bonus which fill the vial faster.

Points are converted into coins which you need to build things.

Last but not least in the upper right there is something that looks like a counter starting at 2:00. When that his done you can click on it and get more essense.

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Awakening Solitaire on Feb 26, 18 9:18 PM
I do have to say this game is more challenging.
Some of the expected 'bonuses' are missing in this game.
i.e. earn enough and you can buy the ability to see the next card or remove a card etc.

In this game, true you can buy these (special cards) with coins, but be warned coins are not unlimited per se. You can easily use 40 to 50 coins in a game. And that will take 7 to 10 games (one of the earlier levels) to earn back. Now that can be time consuming. I had a level somewhere in the 60s or 70s that I had to play nearly 20 hands at a lower level to rebuild my coins to around 200 to try again.

Overall a good challenging game.

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Awakening Solitaire on Feb 26, 18 9:14 PM
I have learned that when there are locked cards unless you are really lucky with the card layout, you have to use a joker to make enough to have a long enough chain / combo to break the lock.

Glad you found the solution.

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Awakening Solitaire on Feb 26, 18 9:11 PM
If the 2.5 is what I think it means that is the multiplier that is applied to any cards left at the end of the hand.

So if you had 0 cards left then it would be 0 * 2.5 = 0 coins
And if you had say 10 cards left then it would be 10 * 2.5 = 25.coins

That said I usually don't worry about the multiplier unless it looks like I am going to have more than 5 cards left and the multiplier is greater than 2.

Given this game pretty much requires you to spend at least some coins each hand to successfully win a hand. Its very hard to even break even on coins gained.
You can but its hard.

I will play some hands once without any special cards to see if there is even a remote chance to win without using special cards. And it also gives me a good idea jus how many I am going to use and if (the rare time), the order of the cards cleared makes a difference.

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Awakening Solitaire on Feb 25, 18 8:11 PM
I am trying to figure out what the rings are for besides pretty indicators of one progress though the game.

You don't get any power up / advances that would make the game any easier.
Some of the upper levels, be prepared to either play them many times or burn 40 to 60 coins to win them.

I have also noticed that its either 3 stars or no stars.

At least you can play earlier levels that you don't need power ups to win, and can if patient, refill your coins so you can take on an upper level and win.

posted in Snow White Solitaire: Charmed kingdom on Dec 12, 17 11:26 PM
I figured out that you can only have 4 wild cards / jokers at a time.

So if you have 4 and there is one on the game board, use one in your hand if you can. That way you won't lose the wild card on the game board.

posted in Snow White Solitaire: Charmed kingdom on Dec 7, 17 9:52 PM
I like this game, its high low solitaire but it has worth while boosts (though not cheap, they are also not expensive) and in some cases they are the only way to finish a level.

Excellent graphics, easy to read cards, and not timed which I like -- its relaxing but challenging.

I bought this game after the trial period was done.

Thank you for making an excellent game.

posted in Fiona's Dream of Atlantis on Oct 19, 17 3:58 PM
They only way I have found to reply at level, is that once you lost a star (watch the timer thing at the bottom), then click the pause the button and then select restart. And keep on doing that if you fail to get 3 stars.

You can only use that option while that level is still in progress.

posted in MatchVentures on Sep 28, 17 10:25 PM
Hi SynthpopAddict,

Thank you that worked.
I just made sure that once I cleared a screen that I then tried to do the Match 6 or 7. Some screens are easier to do than others.

posted in MatchVentures on Sep 27, 17 3:59 PM
What is the pattern of the match 6 and match 7s?

I have tried
X
X
A X Z Y <-- moving the Y to the Z position.
X
X
Moving the Y to the X position would make a 6 match.
And if the A was a X then the moving of Y to the Z would make a 7 match but neither
work? And I have does this on the same level -- does it need to be in the same screen on the same level?
Note the vertical line of X should line up with the Z but for some reason the post doesn't show that.

posted in MatchVentures on Sep 27, 17 3:59 PM
What is the pattern of the match 6 and match 7s?

I have tried
X
X
A X Z Y <-- moving the Y to the X position.
X
X
Moving the Y to the X position would make a 6 match.
And if the A was a X then the moving of Y to the Z would make a 7 match but neither
work? And I have does this on the same level -- does it need to be in the same screen on the same level?

posted in Mystery Loss on Sep 9, 17 11:12 PM
There is a solution to the limited moves issues and that is to buy additional moves.

Levels 30, 60, 90 when replayed will get you an extra 50 coins (I think). When my coins get low I just play one of those levels (usually 30) 5 or 6 times (can be done in less that 3 minutes). And I am fine coin wise.

I will usually play a level at least one with the limited moves. And if I get too frustrated, then I just buy more moves.

As for the other Intersol games -- I have played all mentioned and I found them at least entertaining which is all one really can ask for a game. The higher levels can be very challenging especially those that have spawning blockers. If there was every a function / event I could turn off that would be one. Those just annoyed the bleep out of me.

Otherwise this is a good game.

posted in Mystic Journey: Tri Peaks Solitaire on Aug 27, 17 9:57 PM
I like a good solitaire game, and this one is very challenging to win.

The timed cards are really insane and if you don't see a card to clear them immediately, don't even bother playing the hand, its all but impossible to flip enough cards to find a match before time runs out. And of course all those possible matches / removable cards are gone unless you are very quick match/remove.

For a half price game, cheaper than a coffee. I am ok with it but they really need better odds at the card draw/flips for new cards. I regularly get 7 or 8 card draws in a row I can't do anything with. Once that happens I just abort the hand as there will be literally no way to finish the game with a perfect.

And if you think having 6 or 7 cards at the end and only 1 card left to clear are good odds to getting one -- think again. I tracked the times I was able to get a card needed when that happened and its around 7%.

I don't know if I will try to finish the game or not. And the thought of having to replay the lower levels at least 60 times to get enough stars to buy boosts is really not my cup of tea.

If you want a challenge this solitaire is for you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator