Posts created by annita33

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on May 31, 14 9:47 AM
I did the same didn't even demo just bought it and I am not regretting it. I have all the other games in this series which is one of my favorites along the Dark Parables series (can't wait for the new one of that series). I just love my little dragon and the graphics are beautiful just as the others. When I came in to check the game of the day and saw it was this game well it was an instant buy for me. My favorite reviewer hadn't posted yet (Just the Facts) I always check his/her reviews of games it seems we have the same tastes so I just went with my gut feeling and bought it. Thank you Boomzap and BF for another great game in the Awakening Series.

posted in Love Story: The Way Home on Jun 26, 13 3:42 PM
I hardly ever have any problems with games but this one did the same thing the mouse froze on me and I had to get out on my own. I have also been kicked out of the game twice already. I'll wait until it gets fixed to finish the demo and decide if I want to buy it.

They are also the developers of Dark Hills of Cherai & The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter,

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on May 21, 13 7:10 AM
Congratulations ERS on your 50th game

When can we expect this new game I just can't wait

Please keep the great games coming!

posted in Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 13 9:13 AM
I thought it was just me! I am getting the same I thought maybe I missed a step. I guess we are on our own on this one. Good Luck!

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 13 7:14 AM
I'm in New Jersey and my download for this game was quick too.

Mhhu I loved City of Cyan and did not realize that Phenomenon: Meteorite was from the same Dev until after I went in to play. I have to ask just as marypenn what is the name of the 2nd game?

posted in Scarytales: All Hail King Mongo on Mar 2, 13 11:21 AM
Yes I am having the same problem unistall and reinstall does not fix it and changing profile does nothing either we will have to wait for a fix too bad I was really enjoying the game.

posted in Scarytales: All Hail King Mongo on Mar 2, 13 11:11 AM
Yes uninstall and reinstall doesn't help and changing your profile doesn't help either. I hope there will be an update to fix this problem I was really enjoying this game.

posted in Scarytales: All Hail King Mongo on Mar 2, 13 8:55 AM
I have the same issue when I first went into the Dark Temple scene it was fine but when I tried to go back in the screen was and is black you can not see anything except an occasional sparkle. This is very rare for me my games run perfect I hardly ever have any problems. Everything on my computer is up to date so will I have to unistall and install again?

Hello BlamDev

I am another that would have loved the interactive map. Something I really love about some games and I would love to see it used more often is when you are done with a scene at the top it says "Scene Completed" then I know I am done with everything I have to do in this scene so I don't have to go back to it anymore.

I own the first The Keepers: Lost Progeny CE and I will definitely buy this one as well. Thank you for another beautiful game and please keep them coming!

Edited to add I just read through the posts and see lilyr feels the same as I do great minds and all that! So just as lilyr posted I second all that!

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 13 2:02 PM
Thank you BoomZap for honoring our Tex she meant alot to all of us here in the pond. She was such a beautiful person so it is so nice to see her honored in suh a beautiful game.

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on Jan 20, 13 12:35 PM
You are very welcome mommabear I have done it before and have gotten help and made some friends. I really hope it works out I know you don't want to have to start the game all over again I have done that too.

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on Jan 20, 13 12:22 PM
Mommabear the post that you did find about the diasappearing cusor did you try to PM the person that posted it? Maybe they did find a way around it but didn't come back to post it. It's worth a try Good Luck!

If you saw Sleepy Hollow the movie with Johnny Depp then this game is just like the movie I have to say the character of Constable Crane looks a little like Johnny Depp and sounds just as he did in the movie. The graphics are very clear I didn't come across any dark corners. There are 2 game modes Easy & Difficult. There are achievements and golden horseshoes to find so you can purchase trophies so there are alot of extras. In the demo you will only get to see the 1st chapter in the strategy guide there are 5 chapters and the bonus gameplay. These are the same Devs who bought us Lost Souls Enchanted Paintings. I am looking forward to another fun game.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Nov 24, 12 1:01 PM
Great MCF gear there are a lot of nice t-shirts but when oh when will there be t-shirts, sweatshirts/hoodies? I have been waiting for that for a long, long time now is there any chance we will ever see them?

posted in Shannon Tweed's Attack of the Groupies on Apr 24, 12 5:01 AM
Great I am definitely checking that one out. Thank you Tiger

Isn't Shannon Tweed married to Gene Simmons from Kiss? Yes I have watched Family Jewels a couple of times.

Forgot to add she must know a thing or 2 about groupies.

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Mar 25, 12 10:02 AM
What a beautiful game! I usually look at the screenshots before downloading a game just to give me somewhat of a feel for it well I knew when I saw the screenshots this was a buy for me. This game is so creative the Devs really hit this one way out of the park! Thank you Dev's and thank you BigFish for bringing us a totally unique and innovative game!

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 9:28 PM
Just like seeme278 after the buzzard or whatever bird that was drops the rose the game froze I had to exit and then go back in to finish.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 12:03 PM
Thank you prpldva

I knew this was going to be a duh moment I had the chess piece already I thought there were 2 sets of 2 chess pieces each.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 11:28 AM
Any help any one can give would be greatly appreciated I bought the game and have been in and out well I lost count how many times. I posted this earlier but I guess it was missed.

I am enjoying this game very much but now I am totally stuck! In my inventory I have the pocket watch, 1 chess piece (I only need 1 more), a wrench, and a wineskin. I have the charcoal on the dead guys fingers already where do I go, what do I do, Help!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator