Posts created by kckatbird

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 23, 09 3:33 PM
Just finished Drawn. Absolutely incredible, fantastic, fascinating and beautiful. A delightful challenge all the way through. Thanks for one of the best games ever.

posted in Travel League: The Missing Jewels on Sep 22, 09 5:21 PM
Tried the trial download yesterday. Locked up my taskbar. Had to power off. When I turned back on my desktop was disorganized and giant sized and my McAfee had been damaged. Finally did a restore and reinstalled my McAfee, then got a new adware threat message from McAfee. This game needs fixing in a big way.

posted in Lost Secrets: Caribbean Explorer Secrets of the Sea on Jun 7, 09 6:41 PM
Downloaded from World Premiere. Objects too slow to go when you click. Sometimes needed to double click, sometimes single. Took anywhere from 15 sec to a full minute for it to be removed and sometimes didn't even go. No thanks. After 5 minutes I had it.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 30, 09 8:24 PM
Thanks to all who fixed this fun game. I had uninstalled and reinstalled at least 3x. No more Access violations, no more unsaved progress, and no more aggravation. The fix really does work.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator