Posts created by rncurtin

posted in Manor Memoirs on Sep 25, 14 4:06 PM
Any fixes to the DLL missing file yet? Hope so really wanted to try this game

posted in Baking Success on Jul 13, 13 3:48 PM
I loved this game. Thank you for putting it on Big Fish. The graphics are fun, music is not annoying and the story line is sweet.

I agree with all the other reviews but wanted to add a thank you!

posted in Fitness Bustle: Energy Boost on Apr 26, 13 11:33 PM
Thank you for this game. TM players only. Graphics are bright. Music is fun. If you played Burger Bustle you will recognize some of the sights and sounds. Love that I don't have to drag my employees around. A had to have for me.

posted in Stone Age Cafe on Jan 6, 12 3:06 PM
This game is so wonderful! Not for new TM folks. The music is good, the graphics are nice and the story line is the best! I love all the characters and animals in the cafe. The game gets progressively harder which is wonderful because you don't blow through it quickly. I purchased and have played since the day it came out and have finely set it down long enough to say Thank you to Big Fish and to let any TM fans out there know that this is a winner. Haven't finished to see the rest of the story and I have to get back to it! Enjoy

posted in Juliette's Fashion Empire on Oct 13, 11 4:16 PM
LOVE IT Thank you so much for the TM The graphics are fun, the music is upbeat, and the goals do get harder with each level. Perfect match for an old TM'r like me.
Bought and finished but will go back to get the gold on the last twenty levels where I settled for silver so I could read the storyline LOL

posted in Hobby Farm on May 11, 11 7:33 PM
I am having the same issue with the chicken and it having a seizure - can not get all the eggs needed to finish the level due to this. Any suggestions?

posted in Project Rescue Africa on Jan 16, 11 11:38 AM
Awesome!! Love the sounds and graphics. Not too difficult at first but you have to re think some levels to get the gold. Twist on the farm frenzy in a nice way! Love time management and strategy.

posted in Posh Boutique 2 on Oct 12, 10 11:32 AM
Enjoyed the first one and this one is nice too. Great for soothing the nerves after a busy day. BUT my game never saves - if I quit and come back to it I have to start over - so I will probably only put the time into defeating it once and then just use it sparingly after that. Didn't realize I couldn't save until after purchase.

posted in Amelie's Cafe: Summer Time on Sep 1, 10 2:44 PM
How exciting!! Have to go to the gym but will burn through my routine to get back home! Love TM's and loved the first episode of this one. I am really glad to see there are no technical issues to deal with. Thanks Big Fish

posted in Bee Garden on Aug 29, 10 9:32 AM
This was a fun one! I am still playing because I have an issue with needing expert on every level before I consider a game complete. It is a fun story line, easy to learn but challenging (which adds to the fun). Keep them coming Big Fish! Love TM games

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 29, 10 9:29 AM
Just wanted to thank you for putting another wonderful TM game out there! This one follows in the tradition of Flo land so everything is perfect, graphics, game flow etc.

posted in Spa Mania 2 on Aug 29, 10 9:25 AM
Thank you Big Fish!! Once again you have thrilled this TM lover! I love the music, graphics and fun characters. Some new mini games and twists to keep it a fresh experience. This is why I may try the other game sites but I will never leave Big Fish!

posted in 2 Tasty on Apr 14, 10 5:58 PM
My game locks up half way through the pool side level. No issues until then. Uninstalled and re installed as instructed and it continues to not allow me to click on the correct food choices and then just locked up completely. Please help me I can't stand getting this far in a game and then not seeing it to the end!

posted in Farm Frenzy 3 on Sep 10, 09 4:57 PM
Love it!! I have the same problem with the slowness but I think it's my computer because it speeds up when the graphics finish loading. Also I noted a definate increase in speed after I purchased the game vs. the trial time. Can't wait to get to the penguins!!! Okay back to the game just wanted to give my comment.

posted in Fashion Fortune on Sep 9, 09 6:42 AM
I found the game boring and typical in the beginning also but when I am considering a game for purchase (TM freak) I skip almost every story and tutorial so I do get further with the one hour trial. The game does pick up to pay attention speed and I had to actually work to stay expert. The graphics are okay. I think the people all look like Ken dolls but the music and surroundings are pleasant. I will probably purchase this game.

posted in Mr Jones' Graveyard Shift on Aug 10, 09 2:27 PM
I am a TM freak!! But I could not play the game. Froze up twice and since I read the reviews before I get home from work I realize this will not work for me so I uninstalled. Will try again after BF gets a few bugs out of it. Back to Burgershop 2 until the next TM comes along....soon I hope.

Patricia

posted in Lovely Kitchen on Jun 19, 09 4:07 PM
There are two goals you have to reach in each level. You can earn enough money but if you don't have enough happy customers you will have to replay the level. Thought you might want to know why you couldn't move on to the next level.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator