Posts created by turtle29

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Aug 14, 12 12:24 PM
I'm also having the same problem, trying to get the game to recognize the saucepan of water. It says unknown item.

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Aug 14, 12 12:20 PM
I have the pot of water, but the game won't recognize it. It just keeps saying unknown item.

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Aug 14, 12 12:02 PM
When I try and put the fire out in the dining room, the icon of the pot of water says unknown item and I can't do anything with it. What happened?

posted in Dreamland on Jul 3, 11 2:36 PM
Is the sad clown wearing a hat? And if so, where do I get it. I have all of them dressed, but I think the sad clown has something like a toque on.

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on May 31, 09 4:49 AM
I, also submitted an e-mail to Big Fish games and they replied with that sometimes there is a glitch. Here is their reply:

Even though Big Fish Games wants nothing more than a fun and enjoyable experience with your purchase of our games, we have since discovered that there are some compatibility issues that may occur with a small percentage of our customers who use certain models of video cards when running the game.

They very kindly issued me a replacement code for a game of my choice.

Hope this helps some of you.

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on May 30, 09 6:13 PM
One of the clues calls for a kerosene lamp. I tried it twice, then tried it under another name and when I use the clue it shows where it is, but when I click on it, it won't accept it. Has anyone else run into this and if so, how did you get out of it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator