Posts created by milo4055

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Jan 19, 13 11:16 PM
moveing the light from the book case

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 16, 13 7:48 PM
milo4055 wrote:
sara1968 wrote:I know the lights need to be turned on, that was easy to see.

My question is how? I have used the keys to get letters and I have tried unscrambling the letters.

Could you give another clue. Thanks.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 16, 13 7:47 PM
sara1968 wrote:I know the lights need to be turned on, that was easy to see.

My question is how? I have used the keys to get letters and I have tried unscrambling the letters.

Could you give another clue. Thanks.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Oct 9, 11 11:47 PM
De1965 wrote:Hi lily thanks for help with tuts head it worked. But now I am stuck with the snakes I have lined them up with the right Lind tried to ture the dieal but it won't move how did you do it ?thanks de1965

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Aug 3, 09 9:41 PM
I have found when playing in full screen mode some of your hints appear near the edge of the screen. So go to options and change to normal screen, then you will get the screen shrink and about 2cm extra to look at and low and behold there is the object you need.
milo4055

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Aug 3, 09 9:34 PM
I have found when playing in full screen your hints sometime appear near the edge of the screen. So go back to options and untick ticl full,

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Aug 3, 09 9:28 PM
nanaperson wrote:I am in Vienna at the cafe, and cannot click on the bracelet. I can see it, but my courser won't pick it up. I have gone in under two different names, and it happened both times. I hit hint, and it shows me where it is, but I can't grab it, and can't go any farther in the game without it. Any suggestions? Has anyone esle had this problem?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Jun 3, 09 12:45 AM
put wire on pole near front door put on his shirt pumpkin for head straw for body etc maybe be not in that order but the games tells you

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on May 30, 09 8:40 PM
exact wrote:
The lightning bolt is tiny and on the right side of the wheel( finally found it ) though i was going cross eyed

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator