Posts created by stone07

posted in Tower of Elements on Dec 10, 12 12:21 AM
Personally, I didn't like the game. I felt the artwork was primitive and the runes were difficult to move/match in the tower. I couldn't exit the game, kept going in a loop. Finally the game crashed my computer. Sorry, maybe a 2 star out of 5 rating.

posted in Nertz Solitaire on Jul 4, 11 7:40 PM
Did you contact Customer Support - to the immediate right of this post

posted in Luxor HD on Jun 1, 11 12:48 PM
Reading all the comments here, I had to go back and see what I had available on my list of games.

Luxor 2 (purchased 11/16/06) would not play on widows 7
Luxor 3 I won twice, so I won't play it again
Luxor 5th passage I haven't played because it was included with a H O G and I had never got around to playing it and then forgot it.

My conclusion - Luxor HD with windows 7 and on a huge monitor is so far superior to any of the previous games. It is a definite buy on payday. Meanwhile, I will finish 5

posted in Tearstone on May 30, 11 8:52 PM
Did you try the TGT? What did you think?

Very hard - I used the walk through through the entire demo (I did 9 minutes shy of an hour)

I loved the mini games and there are lots of them. Always my favorite part of an IHOG.

I bought it as my 6th game of the month as it was on sale.

posted in Hollywood Files: Deadly Intrigues on May 10, 11 3:51 PM
I played for 5 minutes. The music was too loud and I couldn't find how to turn it off
The pictures were that of a comic book and very small. I couldn't find how to change to a full screen. I used a hint, and it changed to another screen.

I uninstalled it.

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Feb 25, 11 3:47 AM
I have the series and will probably buy this one also. However, I have gotten stuck with all of them and don't think I have finished one!

posted in Cave Quest on Feb 21, 11 8:01 AM
I played Cave Quest until 3am, thinking I was going to finish the game, but it kept going and going. Although basically M3 - there are interactive hidden objects and lots of running around! The M3's are getting harder but quickly refreshed hints and help if you need it. I am playing untimed.

The music is benign and blends into the background. Illustrations are cartoonish and very little animation except for the M3s.

One thing about this game - you really get your money's worth!

posted in Lucid on Feb 11, 11 1:12 AM
I loved this game! I went to demo the soft release, couldn't stop playing. Very easy, relaxing and pleasant!

It is board that looks a full Collapse board and you remove the bricks. However, it looks and sounds like you are floating in outer space. Try it - you will like it LOL

posted in Jewel Keepers: Easter Island on Feb 3, 11 1:06 AM
gimmegames wrote:I've played to the end of story mode. There's 40 levels. I repeated some levels a few times, but no major difficulties. There's also a free play mode, where you can choose which level you want to play, of the 40. Well, I still like it... even if I feel like a lone voice in the wilderness in this forum.

I bought it - because I enjoyed it. As soon as I bought it - the timer kicked in. The cursor is sloppy and I have to click on some of the icons 2 and 3 times. I can't fill up the board. I have played with two identities and still can't get passed level 9.

Do not make the same mistake I made.

no walk through yet?

posted in The Legend of the Golden Tome on Jan 27, 11 1:47 AM
Has anyone finished the game? - PM me

I don't want to spoil it for the rest

BTW - the whole game was untimed

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 11 11:11 AM
Thanks for the hint! I haven't started the game yet!

posted in Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name on Jan 19, 11 11:39 PM
Have you gone to the specific game forum? I am sure it's very frustrating!

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 19, 11 2:13 PM
Welcome to the pond! If you put the name of the game directly to the right, "Search All Forums," click on the search button, you should automatically go to the forum for that game.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 11 7:36 AM
The easiest way to get game help is to fill in the white box directly to the right - "Search All Forums" Hit search and it should take you directly to the forum for you game

BTW - Welcome to the pond

posted in Hexus on Jan 11, 11 10:41 AM
Are you planning a MAC version?

posted in Unexpected Journey on Jan 8, 11 10:34 PM
Sorry I can't help, but want to welcome you to the pond

posted in Holiday Bonus on Dec 20, 10 5:09 PM
I don't recognize any of the music - the illustrations are beautiful

posted in Holiday Bonus on Dec 20, 10 4:58 PM
Just as you said! A wonderful DD

posted in Holiday Bonus on Dec 20, 10 4:29 PM
ok - downloaded it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator