Posts created by kissthis

posted in Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows on Aug 31, 10 10:29 AM
Pretty screen but kept loading for ever. Ctrl, alt, delete did not work to stop it. Had to hard stop. This is the 3rd game in 2 days that has had this problem. I have no problems on other sites loading games and my computer cards and all are up to date. I know I am getting really tired of not being able to try games that are offered.

posted in Vampireville on Apr 28, 10 2:28 PM
Has game been fixed yet? Stuck at 15-3 like most others.

posted in Lost City of Z: Special Edition on Sep 18, 09 12:14 AM
I expected this game to be more seeing as it is National Geographic. Some search areas are way to dark, the radar is useless as far as I could tell, and the message for wrong clicks was very annoying. I played the whole demo however and the mini games so far are very easy. Maybe in a dry spell I would but it or if it goes on sale, but for now it is a no.

posted in Once Upon a Time in Chicago on Sep 18, 09 12:06 AM
I found this game to be a little slow and a lot boring. I would rather play Lottso for free than waste my money on this.

posted in Keys to Manhattan on Sep 9, 09 2:13 PM
I had played this from a different sight and it froze up on me and I had to uninstall. I had no problems here at big fish. It is an ok game. The story line is alright. I did not mind only getting 3 clues at a time or having them pop up. I didn't need to use the hint button as the ? hint was sufficient to find everything. I will probably buy it during a dry spell but will wait til then.

posted in She is a Shadow on Sep 6, 09 10:05 AM
The might have been good if it didn't come with this game. The mini games were so easy they were boring. I would expect a thief to steal much better things and in much better locations than this game offered. I won't be buying this one.

posted in Magic Ball 4 on Sep 6, 09 8:43 AM
I have always liked the graphics on all the magic ball games. While most games with sequels seem to get boring and decrease in interest magic ball doesn't. I have never bought one however, as I have always played them online for free. I have not tried this demo yet but am looking forward to it.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Sep 6, 09 8:31 AM
I really like this game. Just like a fairy tale story. The graphics are nice. The fairy is cute but her voice gets annoying after a while. Played the whole demo and it left me wanting more. Will be getting this game.

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Sep 6, 09 7:18 AM
I really enjoyed this game and was sorry when the trial was over. It is a must buy for me. The graphics were good. It had the right level of difficulty to it. Not to easy and not too hard. Was a nice way to relax.

posted in Pure Hidden on Sep 5, 09 11:08 AM
While this game is unique and artsy I am not really that crazy about it. I really do like HOGs that have a nice story line to them, maybe because I love to read and you can't do that and play the games at the same time. Some of the graphics are very nice and some needed some more work. I don't think I will be buying this one.

posted in City Style on Sep 5, 09 10:50 AM
It is an ok game but not really one I would care to buy. Maybe because I'm not really into the whole fashion thing. LOL.

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Sep 5, 09 10:42 AM
I have updated all my drivers and done everything possible to my system. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game both before the fix and after. It still hangs up right after the hammer for me. I will wait and see if it is ever fixed, some games aren't. I will then try to play and see if it is worth buying for me.

posted in I SPY™ Fun House on Sep 5, 09 10:38 AM
I first found the I Spy series of games after playing MCF and nothing else was really coming out. I liked the I Spy games even though graphically and sound wise they seem geared to young children. At first I didn't like the no hints feature but now actually like this feature. I will be buying this one.

posted in Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest on Sep 5, 09 10:34 AM
I really liked the first one when it came out. I liked the second one too but not as much. This one is alright but like it less than the other two. It is not a bad game and I usually do get games to complete a "collection".

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Sep 5, 09 10:31 AM
I love the story line and the graphics. I am not real crazy about running here and there for no reason though. I don't really dislike the game and may buy it if nothing else comes in that catches my attention.

posted in EcoRescue: Project Rainforest on Sep 5, 09 10:28 AM
I found this game to be educational and it had pretty graphics but was way to easy. Played the trial but won't be buying it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator