Posts created by newnumber2

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on May 10, 12 3:00 AM
I'm in the judge's room and I have opened up the drawer with the silver coin. I cannot pick up the coin by clicking on it. What's the deal? Getting frustrated!

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on May 8, 12 2:05 AM
Don't grab the pot. You unseal a letter with the steam. You hold the envelope up to the steam to open.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on May 8, 12 2:03 AM
showhorse wrote:Ok so far I like the game but I can not grab the pot with the steam coming out and how do you get by the tenalcles. So I can move on.
Thank You

posted in Mystery Valley on Dec 18, 10 2:33 PM
Hi,

This game is loads of fun, but I am stuck in Day 2 because I cannot knock the cap off of the solvent can in the backyard. What item do I use to do this and where can I find it. I've looked everywhere. Please help. Thank you.

posted in Spinword on Oct 9, 09 12:30 AM
Hi--

I just got Spinword today. If you enjoy word games, this one is a real winner!! Thanks.

Thenewnumber2

posted in Cubis Gold 2 on Jun 1, 09 12:01 AM
I like Boggle, Flip Words 2, Bookworm Deluxe, Insanaquarium, and Alchemy.

posted in Flip Words 2 on May 31, 09 11:58 PM
I use the same player name for all my games, but I have different scores on different computers. Why?
Thanks.

posted in Boggle on May 31, 09 11:54 PM
I love the game, but I have wondered the very same thing...I play as new number 2 (a reference to The Prisoner). I play on three different computers, but the program does not seem to remember me on different computers--3 different ratings...hmmm

Has anyone played against me out there?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator