Posts created by Bridgelady

posted in Myths of the World: Stolen Spring Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 15 11:23 AM
cannot unfreeze the poor animal in the well I have the brush and I have gotten rid of all the ice. I keep putting the brush on the ermine and still nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. What am I doing wrong. Please Help

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves on May 29, 15 10:48 AM
I was in the tower room picking up the lights, I had 8, must have clicked something because I was out of the room. When I went back it told me I had to find the lights there is no way it will let me get any lights. I do not want to start over since I am probably midway or close to the end. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Apr 6, 15 1:35 PM
found it

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Apr 5, 15 9:54 AM
I have searched all over the lab for that darn cat and I cannot find it. Perhaps that is stopping me from getting the candy from the machine. HELP!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Apr 1, 15 5:36 PM
i figured it out. thank you

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Apr 1, 15 12:59 PM
I have done this so many times I can do it by heart. Everytime, I do the card correctly I go to the lab and it does not let me in.
What am I doing wrong. Someone, PLEASE HELP! I will appreciate it forever. than ks

posted in Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy on Mar 24, 15 12:02 PM
My screen keeps flipping to something I saved and completed. When I click main menu I get the screen I am working on (the wires). When I try to pick up a wire the screen flips to "Try Again" which I completed. Is this a glitch?

posted in Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy on Mar 24, 15 11:56 AM
I keep trying to connect the wires but, the game keeps going back to something I completed and had to keep trying...(getting to the wires in Ewens drawer). Everytime I try to pick up a wire the screen shifts back to Try Again. I go back to the main menu and click load and I get the wire screen. What is going on is it a glitch????

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Mar 13, 15 8:10 AM
I am playing in amature and I know what the sequence should be according to the hint and solution under tasks....the game does not follow the sequence. I have done this so many times I am getting disgusted with this game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it 4x because I figured it must be a glitch. SOMEONE PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME I CANNOT CONTINUE. Someone please take pity on me and HELP! THANK YOU, I know the sequence is random...but after I try 3x everything lights up.

posted in Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy on Dec 25, 14 12:54 PM
I am leaving the Re Temple and there is NO SICK LADY. i HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS MANY TIMES. HELP!!!!! PLEASE.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 14 1:44 PM
I am in Sleeping Beauty and I must have skipped someing. I have 3 men standing in front of the road and I have to do something to get them out of the way. I think I missed the sword part. How do I get back to the beginning?

posted in Myths of the World: Chinese Healer Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 14 1:17 PM
I clicked the cobra and it disappeared. Now it tells me I need the cobra. When I click the hint button it tells me there is nothing to do. I cannot go on until I find that cobra. I know it was in the bamboo covered dish which is empty now. I really do not want to start again. HELP

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Jan 27, 14 7:36 PM
SYMBOLS LOCKED, BUT THEY ARE THE WRONG SYMBOLS. ARROWS TURNED RED SO I CANNOT MOVE THE BAR TO GET THE CORRECT MATCHING SYMBOL. WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THE RIGHT SYMBOLS SO I CAN FINISH THIS GAME???? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL. SINCE I AM ALMOST AT THE END I DO NOT WANT TO START OVER. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP! THANK YOU

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Jan 22, 14 8:21 AM
I am having the same problem...Anyone out there....Please HELP

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty on Jan 14, 14 1:47 PM
IF ANYONE FIGURED OUT HOW TO OPEN THAT LEFT DOOR....PLEASE REPLY. I CANNOT FINISH THIS GAME AND I REFUSE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN WHEN I AM AT THE END. THERE IS A DEFINITE GLITCH IN THIS GAME AND BF SHOULD DO SOMETHING TO FIX IT.

PLEASE HELP...I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING SHORT OF STARTING OVER. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP AT THIS POINT.

THANKS AGAIN

I have everything I need to get into the Junk Store, Water, matches and birds head. However it keeps telling me I do not have the birds head. I cannot do anything with this door and I cannot continue until I do. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU

posted in Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse on Jul 30, 13 12:50 PM
I HAVE DONE THE PUZZLE OVER AND OVER AND THERE IS NO MAP INSIDE THAT BOX. i NEED THAT MAP TO CONTINUE. i HAVE TO FIND THE SITES WEHERE THE MONSTER HAS GONE. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Jun 26, 13 3:53 PM
I have all the ingredients for the potion and I am trying to put in the hot spice. It just keeps telling me some ingredients are missing....There is nothing missing. HELP

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper on May 25, 13 1:26 PM
Second part of deduction board for Polly's murder...cannot continue does not give me the 3rd box to put in my answer. Anyone else have this problem and was it solved????? I started over and over again still no box. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...or i will just trash this game

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper on Apr 10, 13 2:07 PM
cannot change curser...you play in either 1st person or 3rd person.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator