Posts created by bonoedge

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Vegas Heist on Aug 9, 12 4:58 PM
I can not get this game to work in Windows 7. It will also not work in compatibilitiy mode either. Is there a plan to upgrade this game so it will work with Windows 7?

I am dissapointed also. I don't think all of the screaming, woman in labor screaming was necessary. I was also dissapointed in the lack of hidden objects, which is why I purchased the game. However, I do like MCF, but will investigate the game more before I purchase.

Per the above post, I did not see anything "extra" for purchasing the collectors edition.

XxShadowsxX wrote:
bonoedge wrote:Hello
I can not get the water to be "hot" in the basement. I turned the valves, and made sure the water is not running in the upstairs bathroom, but it does not get hot.
Help?
Thanks

You made sure both valves are pointing the same way?

Oh how sneaky...
Thanks for the tip

XxShadowsxX wrote:
bonoedge wrote:Hello
I can not get the water to be "hot" in the basement. I turned the valves, and made sure the water is not running in the upstairs bathroom, but it does not get hot.
Help?
Thanks

You made sure both valves are pointing the same way?

Oh how sneaky...
Thanks for the tip

Hello
Help?
Thanks

I hope this is not all "morphing" objects. I like to do the hidden object scenes, that is why I buy the games. Waited a long time for a new Ravenhearst, and if it is all "morphing" objects, then I am very dissapointed.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 28, 11 6:51 PM
I lost the screwdriver then I used it to wipe off the cobwebs in the sewer. Now I can not get back into the sewer, nor can I open the lock. I am stuck in this scene.
Help....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator