Posts created by newfish6

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 25, 15 8:30 PM
Just finished playing Moonfell Wood and loved it, is there a certain order you should play the awakening series?

Thanks

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 14 8:35 PM
I have all the ingredients I need to make the salve. I put the 5# weight on the scale and put some mistletoe on the scale now when I try and do anything else it says the scale needs to be raised so I know how much to weigh. I can take the weight off? But it won't let me take the mistletoe off the scale, or add more to it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 14 5:08 PM
I have asked this same question in the general community and got no answers, so thought it was a technical question, hope you can help I would love to finish the game

Just finished the game and loved it, however am stuck in the bonus game. I can't knock down the Anubis statue, I can knock down the other statue, get the rope, and pick him up to see the symbol, but nothing I do will knock over
the Anubis statue. Any suggestions?

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 14 6:46 PM
I have finished the regular game and loved it, however am having a problem with the bonus game. For some reason I can't knock down the Anubis statue, what am I doing wrong?

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 14 8:27 PM
Just finished the game and loved it, however am stuck in the bonus game. I came knock down the Anubis statue, I can knock down the other statue, get the rope, and pick him up to see the symbol, but nothing I do will knock vomer the Anubis statue. Any suggestions?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 14 10:38 PM
Every so often I get a screen that comes up with a chance to buy more diamonds, when I click the "Buy It Now" button it just takes me back to the game. Any ideas?

posted in Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts on Jul 17, 11 6:58 AM
Thanks Riverdiver, I tried jiggling it and it finally locked in place.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts on Jul 14, 11 9:46 AM
I am stuck in the very beginning in the library trying to use the deciper plates to decode the message. I went to the walkthrough to see what needed to be done, but still can't get it to work. I have placed the plate I over the puzzle and lined up the arrows with the red 4 on top and the blue 8 along the side, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts on Jul 10, 11 3:15 PM
I am stuck in the very beginning in the library trying to use the deciper plates to decode the message. I went to the walkthrough to see what needed to be done, but still can't get it to work. I have placed the plate I over the puzzled and lined up the arrows with the red 4 on top and the blue 8 along the side, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Tearstone on Jun 18, 11 11:46 AM
Did you figure it out? I am also stuck on the gate, I have all six balls, but can't figure out what to do with them.

posted in Dream Chronicles on Jul 26, 08 8:21 PM
I have played this game several times and am trying to find all of the gems. In chapter 12 I can only find four. I can find all of them but the green one on the left side of the screen. Can anyone help? Also in the summary of my game it shows how many jewels I have received, what are they, how do I get them, and how many in all can you get?

Thanks for your help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator