Posts created by vlwlv03

Can someone please tell me how to get this scroll in my inventory . When I hit the hint button it goes to the pound sign . HELP PLEASE

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Nov 26, 11 5:20 PM
The Amulet is in the fire on the island steps . but you need a bucket of sand to get it .

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 11 6:16 AM
Well I have wasted two days trying to play this game . I played the sample game no problem . When I purchased the game it took forever to download and then I had reboot for it to activate . And now all I get is a black screen . I have already uninstalled and reloaded and I get the same thing . Very disappointed anyone having this problem ?

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Aug 12, 09 5:31 PM
Thank you so much how did you fiqure that out I thought I was stuck for good. THANKS!!!!!

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Aug 12, 09 11:44 AM
So how did you get past the third set of directions??????????????????????? Help I am so stuck

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Aug 12, 09 9:33 AM
Acording to the directions I am to exit wall move forward twice to intersection Turn left forward 3 times turn rt forward nine times turn right forward 3 times turn left forward 6 times . BUT IT WONT LET ME FORWARD MORE THEN 1 TIME at this point and takes me back to the ghost and the same directions HELP!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator