Posts created by kiddiez

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Apr 4, 10 11:23 AM
I bought the game after my trial and it plays for 1 hr and shuts down my pc totally. I have scanned it for viruses but it says there are none. I started over about 5 times now and when I go back to the game it hasn't saved anything and I have to start over with a new one. then I play for 1 hr and it shuts my pc off again. what's up with this? it is getting very annoying.

posted in Many Years Ago on Jul 21, 09 10:09 PM
If I knew the game was going to be so short I would never have purchased it. It is way too short and not enough to do. I thought maybe there would be more islands to explore or something. it only took a few hours to finish the entire game. It was almost as short as the demo. Total waste of money I think.

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jul 21, 09 9:55 PM
I posted a couple of times about this game too and afte re-installing again I gave up. It obviously doesn't matter to BFG if their customers are happy as long as they get their money. I Thought I might just as well get rid of this game because it is never going to work right and then moved on to another but now I am not happy with my next choice either. I liked the game and don't mind spending the money to get one that works but this one is so short it took me longer to play the demo than to finish this entire game. If this keeps up I will be going elsewhere to find games I want to play.

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 21, 09 9:37 PM
I get this at least once every time i play and it differs in what they do from reading email to eating dinner. no idea what it means. I restarted the game over to see if I could get rid of it but no help.

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jun 28, 09 9:34 AM
Mine didn't work either. I don't usually have problems with any of the games but this one is just getting very annoying.

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 19, 09 8:54 PM
i have four families and 3 are in the eighth generation and for the last 3 generations i needed only the locust and just can't find it. the dragonfly i have on all mine it is always in the same place for me on the sidewalk and edge of grass by the leaky hose. it is hard to see because it's wings are almost trasparent. look closely. hope this helps and if you wouldn't mind i would love to know where to find the locust.
thanks
kiddiez

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jun 5, 09 7:42 AM
you have to have the right ball. when it is in your inventory it will say that it is unique, if it doesn't you have the wrong ball. another thing is DO NOT reset after the third trial. I got so annoyed with this one. hope this helps
Kiddiez

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator