Posts created by safetykim

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 31, 18 11:53 AM
It should be in upgrades with the rest of the plants... a bug maybe?

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 30, 18 10:51 PM
MrsK80 wrote:Which upgrades are you using? Do you need all of them? Thanks for the spoiler!

I'm trying to remember now which upgrades I had when I first got the golden guppy. I'm pretty sure I had environment level 3, and I think I had the aeration system and the temperature regulator. At that point, my fish gradually lost health as they aged. But they stayed alive long enough to be bred and sold. Once you are able to do that, you can afford the rest of the upgrades in no time.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 30, 18 10:48 PM
I found another cross for the Golden Guppy... Tangerine Stickfish and Pink Snout

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 29, 18 10:14 AM
For those that didn't play the first game, the Golden Guppy is a massively profitable fish. You can get up to $300 per fish for each.

I was lucky enough to stumble upon this early in the game. I crossed a Greenfin Leaf Fish with a Canary Shark and got the Golden Guppy.

Keep in mind that the Golden Guppy is a rare fish, so you'll need some of the upgrades designed to keep rare fish alive.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 14: Fourth Color on Mar 30, 16 11:23 AM
I've been wishing for a fourth color for so long and it's just what I was hoping for. The pictures are way better with the fourth color and a wider color range. This is great!

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Nov 13, 15 7:31 PM
I have found three "repeatable" ways to make money in this game.

One: buy grain and take it one screen east to the miller, who will grind it into flour. You can then sell the flour to the daughter (same screen) for gold. You can do this from fairly early in the game, as soon as you unlock the guy who sells you the grain.

Two: Once you can reach the island with the salamanders, you can give crab, eggs and a bowl to one of them to make crab soup, which you can sell to the gourmet in the city square for 30 gold.

Three, and the fastest: Make gunpowder and sell it to one of the thieves in the tavern next to the tailor (by the cemetary). Making gunpowder is a little involved because you have to pick up so many ingredients, but it's worth it. You can make your 3000 gold achievement in no time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 14 7:05 PM
safetykim wrote:I'm 71976 if anyone wants to add me. I'm not really playing that much, I'm mostly giving my stuff away to friends every day, and I've still got a lot of inventory to work down!

I'm still working my inventory down, five items at a time. Here's a list of what I have the most of: chain of blood ties, life flowers, cannonballs, stranger's badge, ice crown, shard of soul, vampire palm, bear's fury, banner of loyalty, harpy feather, sign of steadfast faith. If you need any of these things and are on my friends list (Aarc), please put it on your wishlist so I can give it to you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 21, 14 6:18 PM
I'm 71976 if anyone wants to add me. I'm not really playing that much, I'm mostly giving my stuff away to friends every day, and I've still got a lot of inventory to work down!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 18, 14 6:13 PM
I made it up to level 13 and just simply got bored. It's the same few HOS scenes over and over. It's a cool game for a while but at this point, I've started logging on once a day only to give all my stockpiled stuff away to friends, and once it's gone I'm uninstalling. Faster progress to more unlockable areas would keep this game a bit more interesting!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 14 10:10 PM
I'm #71976 if anyone needs more contributors!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 14 5:49 PM
I'm a little disappointed - I have given five gifts a day for three days now with not a single return. Are most of you getting reciprocity?

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 20, 14 5:19 PM
My game just reset to an earlier save point, I think. I lost two levels and a lot of progress. No changes to anything on the computer - I don't know what happened.

posted in Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop on Dec 29, 13 10:40 PM
Has anyone found the hidden trophy button?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival on Dec 26, 13 12:14 AM
I am stuck on the Black Diary page 19 - the puzzle where you move the ship around based on the directions. I was having some trouble figuring out the puzzle, closed the diary to do some other stuff, and now when I open the diary the ship is stuck in the same spot and won't move.

posted in Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop on Dec 23, 13 9:36 AM
Thanks for that, I'll definitely buy the game then! There were a lot of similarities in the trial hour but I'm glad to know there's new content.

posted in Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop on Dec 21, 13 3:22 PM
I was surprised at how similar this game was to the first one. Same farm. Same HOS scenes. Same crops. Same minigames. Same music. I enjoy the first game immensely, but maybe not enough to spend money on a version in which the main difference is that there is snow.

Can any of you tell me if the game is distinct enough to be worth the purchase?

I liked it very much. The most notable thing for me was the LENGTH of the game - one of the longer games I've played! The bonus chapter was also significant in length. It helps to recommend the CE over the SE.

posted in Farmington Tales on Dec 4, 13 7:44 PM
Also note the color of the price when you set it. Green is below market price, white is at market price, and orange is above market price. This will affect how quickly your stuff sells.

posted in Farmington Tales on Dec 4, 13 7:42 PM
Tales of Lagoona and Tales of Lagoona 2 are both very similar. They're made by the same developer, and aside from the theme are almost exactly the same.

posted in Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 13 11:04 AM
Never mind, I see what I was doing wrong. Make sure you use the relief pieces on the cell door as you get them. The man behind the door gives you items to help you move forward as he reveals more of the story.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator