Posts created by sensimagic

posted in Many Years Ago on Jul 29, 09 2:43 AM
I AM ALSO HAVING LOADS OF PROBLEMS WITH THIS GAME I'VE GOT TO THE BIT WHERE YOU COLLECT EVERYTHING SO YOU CAN BUILD THE BOAT BUT I CAN'T GET ANY FURTHER I'VE ALREADY GOT 548 HIDES YOU ONLY NEED 80! IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH I COLLECT ITS NEVER ENOUGH IT WON'T LET ME COMPLETE THE TASK AND THEN JUST TO REALLY DO MY HEAD IN IT CRASHES AND TURNS ITSELF OFF! BFG NEED TO GET THESE PROBLEMS SORTED ITS NOT THE FIRST GAME I'VE HAD PROBLEMS WITH JUST RECENTLY THIS SEEMS TO BE HAPPENING WITH A LOT OF THEIR GAMES I AM GOING TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER GAMES SITE TO DOWNLOAD GAMES FROM AS ITS GETTING RIDICULOUS AND ALL BFG DO IS GIVE YOU A GAME CREDIT INSTEAD OF FIXING THE PROBLEMS OCCURING

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jul 14, 09 6:14 AM
well it doesn't look like bfg are going to be doing anything about this game as there is still no word from them and people are still having problems i re-installed the game again 4th time and while it played ok for 30 mins it soon started freezing and become unplayabl again, so i've given up on trying to play it now and i have changed my opinion of bfg to not come on the forum and sort out all the problems is disgusting and i doubt i will buy many more games off them

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jul 7, 09 8:39 AM
it seems bfg aren't really bothered bout this game not working as when i got in touch with them they told me that they were looking into a way to fix this game and i also told them about the amount of complaints which they haven't replied to i also got a free game coupon which yes is good but it doesn't resolve the problem i paid for escape from paradise 2 as i wanted to play it a free game doesn't let me play it, so although they are dishing out these coupons it doesn't compensate for the game and its no good not replying to the comments made on the forum the moderators should post a comment to let people know whats going on with this game and whether or not they are going to fix the problems people are having

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jul 6, 09 5:57 AM
well still no word from moderators about all the issues people are having with ths game i'm getting sick of waiting for them to at least give an idea how long its going to take to fix this game so its playable does anyone know if you can get this game from another site as i really want to play it but its impossible with the download from bfg

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jun 29, 09 11:54 AM
n8hawk wrote:wow i'm so confused on wehter to buy it or not my demo worked fine but that's diff than owning the game sigh looks like i'll have to wait til they fix it My sympathy to all of u i can only imagine the frustration u all are feeling.

I would wait before buying this game i've been in touch with the technical people and they have said they are working on a new build that will fix the problems everyone is having they said they would post it on the forum when they have done this so i would wait until this is done before buying

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jun 20, 09 2:15 PM
I have also re-installed this game and still freezing up worse than ever getting angry now!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator