Posts created by tractorfeed

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 16 8:59 AM
stratacatQ wrote:While I found it a bit confusing at first on how to select the artifacts within the level pop ups, I do indeed have them.

I'm guessing you're on a PC. Those of us on Macs don't even see the level popups. This is a big problem for the Mac version of the game.

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 16 6:16 AM
I'm on a mac and it doesn't work for me.

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 16 9:59 AM
Yes I never see the popup to choose the artifacts after the initial dialog. This is different than other weather lord games. It seems like that step is just missing.

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 16 6:34 AM
In the other Weather Lord games you're given a chance at the beginning of each level to choose which artifacts you want to use. I've "found" a number of artifacts but never get to choose to use them. The rain cloud in particular regenerates so slowly and I'd like to use the artifact to speed it up.

posted in Viking Saga on Apr 19, 15 5:50 AM
If you want to knock down an existing building, choose the ball and chain and then click on the building. It's a wrecking ball.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator