Posts created by Bumblebee16

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 21, 18 7:14 AM
Hello,

I noticed there wasn't anything posted for level 90, but I had an awful time trying to pass it. I finally figured out that if you match two lightning bolts it removes a few layers of the stickers. If you do it a second time it gets rid of most of the rest of them.

Also, this will help with points and it may even "bounce" the coins that you need to collect off the puzzle.

Hope this helps!

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Oct 15, 16 2:21 PM
Put the level in on Youtube and you should see one for that specific level.

posted in Next Stop 2 on Jun 23, 16 7:12 AM
Thank you so much. I haven't had time to go back yet, but I will try this and let you know how it goes.

posted in Next Stop 2 on Jun 11, 16 6:09 PM
I really enjoyed the first Next Stop and enjoyed this one also. I was able to complete all levels with Gold Time except for level 31. Has anyone been able to do it and if so how did you get it? Thanks.

posted in Design This Home on Dec 14, 13 10:23 PM
I have been playing the game a little longer now and see what you mean. You get to a point where you have to buy things that have stars, but can't earn them so you have to buy them. This really is a problem-but I guess that is why it was a free download.

posted in Design This Home on Dec 14, 13 9:00 AM
I have been playing the game for a few hours and it seems that since you collect rent you use that money to buy the things you need. The only thing you might need to buy is stars, but they are used for speedy delivery and if you don't have the stars you can still get items delivered you just have to wait for them. The game does continue to play when off so you can do something else while waiting for stuff to be delivered. I know there are some ways to earn stars rather than buying them. One is to take a picture and email it, but when I took the picture it told me I didn't have an email client so I couldn't figure that one out. But as far as having to buy anything it isn't necessary to play the game.

posted in You're The Boss on Nov 5, 13 7:26 AM
This is a fun and addicting game. Just a warning I was able to finish it in one day so if you are looking for something for a little length this may not be for you.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 21, 13 1:37 PM
Is it my imagination or is it taking a REALLY long time for them to earn money? My peeps should be making 170 a day but that isn't coming in. How long does it take for a day in this game? And is there a way to make earning better?

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 21, 13 1:34 PM
Buy your child a toy in the store-I got a Teddy Bear. This also helps with them being blue.

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Aug 16, 12 5:25 PM
For those of us who can't figure out where to get the cages from, could you please enlighten us?

posted in Fairway™ on Nov 15, 11 10:05 PM
Anybody figure out how to get this award? It says to complete 3 courses under par. Use a different card back for each one. What does that mean? I have under par on all courses-3 stars, but not sure what the different card back part means.

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 4, 11 3:42 PM
Maybe this is one to keep in mind for the $2.99 daily deal for club members.

posted in Path To Success on Jul 7, 11 9:44 PM
To get the sailing guide job you have to go sailing 5 times. I have gone sailing 5 times and have taken cruises. How do you go sailing 5 times?

posted in Be a King 2 on May 16, 11 9:22 AM
Ok so I bought the game and still can't figure out what you do at Haasy. I tried coming in from different ways. Tried the left half of the map and it said I didn't have enough food then tried the right half of the map and it said I didn't have enough protection. Does anyone who has completed it have an idea they can type in? Thanks in advance.

posted in Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt on Feb 25, 11 6:05 PM
I didn't have this issue, but I do know that the Big Fish tech support is great. They will help you to troubleshoot and if they can't fix it they will give you a credit. You just go to the help pages and email them. Hope it works out for you.

posted in Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt on Feb 25, 11 6:03 PM
Hello,

I just wanted to mention that I enjoyed playing this game, but there are only 15 levels and I finished it in about 2 days. So if you are looking for a game where there is a little more length you might want to look elsewhere, but if you are looking for a little bit of a twist on the typical Mahjongg game this is it.

The other nice thing is that you can change the background and tiles on this game which mixes it up.l

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 16, 11 5:38 PM
I have 65 people and my energy isn't even at 500 yet.

posted in Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action! on Jul 17, 10 4:36 PM
I am also having trouble in the dress shop. Every level says there is a superstar goal, but you can't reach it because it stops at the goal point even when you have time left to get superstar. If anyone figures this out I would really like to know because I want to buy this game, but with the bug in it the games not as challenging.

posted in Romopolis on May 9, 10 2:29 PM
I am stuck on the last level-I can get the people, happiness and the 15 mansions but I am still 2000 short on my monthly income. How do I get that?

posted in Romopolis on Apr 13, 10 12:30 PM
Has anyone figured out how to get +5 healthcare on this level? The blueprint for the medical is locked at this point and I don't know how to do it. Any suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator