Posts created by HELEN1934

posted in Mushroom Age on Jul 21, 13 12:27 PM
I am at 18-3. I have found the solutions for the first 4 mirror games. The last 2 do nor give a usable solution. I used the help page http://www.****.com/games/mushroom-age/walkthrough-cheats-strategy-guide

The 'stars' are not placed in the game like shown on the help page.
Can you help?

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on May 5, 12 9:10 AM
I came til the end of Chapter 8, then blew it, because I forgot to find the 4 dragons.
I don't find the FLUX LIFT, due probably to the missing dragons (?).
How can I resume the game without going back to the beginning of the game? In other words: How can I get those dragons!
Can anyone help?

To begin with: I purchased the game a few days ago as a 'regular' game, not as a Collector's Edition. So far so good, I played the game using the blog walkthrough that was mentioned underneath the game's explanation.
Evrything went fine, but then, when, almost at the end of the game, I entered the 'home' in 1830, I was supposed to do the sparkling area in order to achieve the container for the grapeseedling from the window plant. But nothing was sparkling, and so I cannot resume the game!
Does anyone know and can help?

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Nov 8, 09 10:07 AM
retired70 wrote:well i got to the tower and tha cat walk collapsed ! now i cant get anywhere , what now

Every time I loaded 'The Catwalk', the game crashed.
Tried everything from 'reopen' to loading the game all over. Nothing works.
Can anyone help?

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Jun 4, 09 7:19 AM
Hi,
I got stuck the same way I did 3 times before using another player name. In Fort Sumter (1st level), there is a 'helm' hanging on the upper right side. It does not move at all when clicking on it. This is really annoying. Do you know how to remove it?
Thanks for a reply to [email address removed by moderator]

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Jun 4, 09 7:14 AM
scotcat wrote:YA THINK THEY COULD MAKE THE OBJECTS ANY SMALLER? Ooops, sorry. My eyes wanted to see something big for a change. They have that big ole' screen with tons of space and make the objects so small. Thank God my eye doctor made me computer glasses (which I love BTW).

I didn't do any reading.... it kinda reminds me of the Agatha Christy reading of the clues. Scripted message mini game not very exciting. That's the only mini game I saw so far (in one hour).

That bugle was pretty annoying. Other sound effects were cool tho.
Picture quality good. Everything ran Ok. The hour went by fast (not too bored), but I spent a lot of time trying to see itsy bitsy objects.

They don't give you enough clues in my opinion (only 3 with up to 80 tiny objects to find).

It looks like this game was made by the same people that made Cooking Quest (which didn't run smooth for me).

I'd say another game to play with until the really good games come out. At least it's only $7 for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator