Posts created by tjanetv

posted in World Theatres Griddlers on Nov 28, 17 8:57 PM
Help!!! It won't let me play level 26. i have played levels 21 thru 30 but it skipped 26 and now will not allow me 26. i can not move forward to next location until this one is finished. i had this happen with another similar game and just had to delete game Please help

posted in Griddlers: Tropical Delight on Jun 19, 17 2:02 AM
I won't even start on the problems with this game. There are just too many. That being said, I am stuck on section 9, level 87. It let me play to end of section but skipped 87. I have had this happen earlier in game. But if I improved stars on the other levels in that section, it would let me play the skipped level. It won't let me go on to next section until I finish this one. Help! What do I need to do to play level 87 and move on?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 14 9:39 AM
I haven't been able to play any of the bonus levels. How do you open them if you can't get gold on each level? Thanks, J

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 14 8:39 AM
I read in one of the reviews that there was a relaxed mode for this game. Is there not? I love these games, but can't get gold, so I don't have enough money to buy all the fixups to the house and store, and now the wedding stuff. I got this because the review said that it had a relaxed mode.

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Oct 15, 13 8:11 AM
I am having this same problem. And it even shuts down the game manager when I click on it to play. Too bad, I was looking forward to game.

posted in Ball-Buster Collection on Feb 28, 13 10:15 AM
Game won't let me okay a profile, so I can't play. It will let me type in the name, but will not okay. The only button that works is the back key, but without a profile, you can't play. Tried uninstall, reinstall, no change. Tried changing settings, no help. Tried restarting computer, no help. Please help!!!!

posted in Slot Quest: The Museum Escape on Aug 18, 11 7:59 AM
I am having trouble on the Safari machine on the 5th challenge. I get to the bonus level and earn credits, but then it does not give me credit against the challenge. You have to earn 2250 bonus credits, but if it doesn't give any credits when you earn them, you can't beat the challenge. Any help?

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jan 24, 11 3:33 PM
go to youtube and search for lordkalvanmidnight videos for plants vs zombies, he has a video that will get you thru the level and all the other levels.

posted in Garden Panic on Jan 24, 11 10:21 AM
Amby, thanks for the video and the walkthru. I did it!!!!!!!!!

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jan 24, 11 9:10 AM
I use the videos by lordkalvanmidnight. you can make 7to8k per game on last stand and I couldn't have made it thru some of the others without his help.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jan 24, 11 9:06 AM
no faster way, but you may have all the knowledge already. Can't remember where it stops, could be at 1000. But I just found it too tedious after I did it the first time. Buy food, feed, buy food, feed over and over. And I don't think it ever stops growing, you could feed it for a month and it will still say the same thing. I finally just quit. Started a new profile and began to play again. Now I don't even bother buying the tree, I just like to play.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jan 24, 11 9:02 AM
Probably. Another great way to make money is with last stand. Lord Kalvan's video will get you between 7 to 8K per game. You can also let stinky run for an hour in the garden and it will make lots of money. The more plants, the more money.

posted in Bird's Town on Jan 24, 11 8:58 AM
Does anyone know how many levels are in this game? At 85 and still going. Thanks

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jan 19, 11 9:36 AM
You have to finish all levels before you get the gold sunflower. On the endless, you just have to finish at least one level, as far as I can remember. Just keep at the vases, they are different each time, so sometimes, it is easier.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jan 19, 11 9:33 AM
The lawnmowers are free. The others are not. If you could look back, you would see that there were lawnmowers on the 2 pool lanes, but they only took out the one zombie that got to the end, but the cleaner takes out the whole row. There is nothing on the roof at the beginning, until you buy the cleaners. If the cleaners are not there when you start a level, there is a glitch in the game. Try uninstalling and reinstalling or contact cs.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jan 16, 11 3:23 PM
They work the same as the mowers. There are automatically there at the beginning of each level and will "mow" down anything in that row. Have fun!!!!

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Mar 21, 10 9:41 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if they will ever get it released. Tired of waiting. My credit expires this month. i will be ticked if they don't get it released this month. I wish Brian would just release it and not worry about the 'other' company.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Mar 17, 10 3:26 PM
You never know if you will get a plant or not or what it will be.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Mar 15, 10 12:01 PM
I did a google for pvz and found a store that sells pvz party supplies. Don't know the name of the store now. But you might can find it.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Mar 9, 10 2:29 PM
I really hoped that this game or at least the prerelease would have been released by now. I could really use a nice peaceful quiet game to play. Don't guess there is any reason to worry about it tho, it gets released when it gets released, apparently our wishes and hopes are not as important as the legal issues.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator