Posts created by terry1921

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules VI: Race for Olympus on Dec 10, 16 12:32 PM
I've looked all over the internet and can't find a guide to where the puzzle pieces are. Let me know when someone does one.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Mar 5, 16 4:11 PM
I LOVE iit, some of them were very pale and hard to see. This makes the game a LOT better!

posted in Country Tales on Oct 8, 15 12:12 PM
I am always stuck waiting for more happiness. How can I increase that besides feeding houses.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Mar 4, 15 11:16 AM
You get through 10 by using the bag, it gives you more stones. Go to the bakery (You need to build both because you need a LOT of food to rescue the marques. You can get the second player at this point. Then go to the silver mine... you will need a lot of that too, so don't stop once it doesn't look like you need it anymore. Then go through the gate and only go back to the sawmill AFTER you are through the gate.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Mar 4, 15 11:11 AM
I have done level 11 several times. I need silver and can't see where to get it and I have flax but don't know what to do with it and I keep running out of food.

posted in Farm Up on Oct 3, 13 12:41 PM
I didn't see anything, but I cleared a stump and moved some fruit trees and it let me in... Thanks for the help.

posted in Farm Up on Oct 3, 13 10:22 AM
I am trying to paint Jennifer's house. Husband is not busy, the quest has come up, I have the 5 stones in a circle above the house. But when I click on it, it says "there is no path there." I've tried moving my board path around, then I tried a pebbled path. What do I need to do?

posted in Farm Up on Oct 1, 13 5:07 PM
It worked. As soon as I got down to only one task, the light bulb started over the husband. He wanted to build the brick house (Already built) then the sawmill (Already built) then came grandpa. Thanks

posted in Farm Up on Oct 1, 13 12:47 PM
I have the same number of light bulbs that I have empty slots (3) I'm working on finishing the canning factory and we will see what happens. Do I have to have the railroad fixed before grandpa can come?

posted in Farm Up on Sep 30, 13 2:04 PM
I built the sawmill, but grandpa didn't show up. I can't fix the train station because it wouldn't let me. Any ideas? I only have 3 open quests, someone suggested that was the problem, I haven't done any quests from the map... I have clicked on them, but I couldn't get them to do anything.... HELP

posted in Coconut Queen on Jan 27, 12 5:27 AM
nanaartman wrote:
WitchK wrote:I enjoy the game but am stuck on the level that says to build 4 monkey spas. I have built hot tubs and spas to no avail. What is a monkey spa?

It took me forever to realize that monkey spas are just spas. Build 4 spas.

Interesting. I tried building spas, but when I built 2 it didn't say I had 2 more to go, it still said 4, so I gave up.

posted in Coconut Queen on Jan 27, 12 5:23 AM
WitchK wrote:I enjoy the game but am stuck on the level that says to build 4 monkey spas. I have built hot tubs and spas to no avail. What is a monkey spa?

Has anyone figured it out? I'd love to finish the game. I've tried swimming pools and regular spas, nothing works.

posted in The Heritage on May 30, 10 8:40 AM
I have the new version....the first one stuck at the Chapter One locket. The new version did well until I got to the candlestick game (Above the fireplace.) and it tells me I get the piece for the watering an, but when I click, it doesn't give it to me and it still shows the game available to be played. I even tried Skip Game and it did the same thing...I can't move on because I can't get the piece of the watering can!!!

posted in Ancient Rome on Feb 16, 10 10:31 AM
Is there any way to sell things without them being evenly balanced? It is frustrating that I have an excess of some things and can't trade because I don't have other things. Also, how do I take a worker OFF one site to send him to another?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 12, 09 11:58 AM
I was so frustrated, I went through the walkthrough from where I was stuck forward...I finally realized that EVERYTHING I COULD NOT GET WAS ALL RELATED TO THE BIG FISH SYMBOLS...by looking ahead, I realized that they were a dead end in the story line...if I skipped them, I could continue with the game...so that entire story line much not be part of the $6.99 game...DO YOU THINK SOMEONE COULD HAVE MENTIONED THAT ON THE WALKTHROUGH??????

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 12, 09 11:55 AM
terry1921 wrote:I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW DISAPPOINTED I AM!!!

I LOVED Ravenhurst and couldn't wait for the next one. When the big one came out..I counted the days until the club version came out...I bought it yesterday and played my heart out....only to find that the program glitched...I could not get Felix's Sketch...but didn't think anything about it. It just wouldn't come up...even when I went back and did everything POSSIBLE to do...then I took the Kerosene to the hunter's cabin...the second search wouldn't come up....OK, who needs potato chips? When I found all fo the students and tried to get the stone rabbit's head to drop the hammer just kept going back into inventory...so I couldn't go any fruther....

So, I thought it was perhaps my computer...so I downloaded it on another computer..new machine...new download...HAD THE SAME PROBLEM IN THE SAME PLACE..... I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO CRY OR SCREAM!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 12, 09 10:47 AM
I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW DISAPPOINTED I AM!!!

I LOVED Ravenhurst and couldn't wait for the next one. When the big one came out..I counted the days until the club version came out...I bought it yesterday and played my heart out....only to find that the program glitched...I could not get Felix's Sketch...but didn't think anything about it. It just wouldn't come up...even when I went back and did everything POSSIBLE to do...then I took the Kerosene to the hunter's cabin...the second search wouldn't come up....OK, who needs potato chips? When I found all fo the students and tried to get the stone rabbit's head to drop the hammer just kept going back into inventory...so I couldn't go any fruther....

So, I thought it was perhaps my computer...so I downloaded it on another computer..new machine...new download...HAD THE SAME PROBLEM IN THE SAME PLACE..... I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO CRY OR SCREAM!!

posted in Empire Builder - Ancient Egypt on Oct 14, 09 8:40 PM
I still don't understand...next to the sea are three spaces...then the block of 4, then the spinx...I still can't get more than two in that area. I understand the palace up above the spinx....and the set of two in the two blocks below the spinx...but I can't get the last one....even with your reply.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator