Posts created by lilyrose1

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 13 2:00 AM
thanks got it

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 12 10:53 PM
this game is frustrating I have tried the safe combo a million times every way I can think of and it STILL wont open. So I am not even gonna finish it, so sad most of the MCF games are fun..........but this one..............in a word...........SUCKS!!!!!! The stratagy guide is the worst I have ever seen and the hints are totally useless!!!!! Come on Big Fish...........this little "fishy" is really dissapointed in you right now Darn near took the entire hour just developing the picture, so I will NOT be buying or finishing the sample of this one.

posted in The Fall Trilogy Chapter 2: Reconstruction on Oct 3, 10 9:05 PM
I dont mind the game, the only thing Im not crazy about is that when I stop it for any reason and I restart it I have to start all over!!!!!! So other than that its good, just wish I didnt have to start all over again, it does get annoying grrrrrrrr.

posted in King Arthur on Sep 30, 10 9:19 PM
Loaded King Arthur it loaded seemly fine, then went to play it only got half a screen. The voice and what picture I could see were fine. This was the trial version. Im not even gonna think about buying it. I love 'The Adventures of Merlin' but this game SUCKS!!!!!!!

You tech guys should REALLY think about improving it, maybe you wouldn't get so many complaints?????

I WAS looking forward to playing it huge BUMMER!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator