Posts created by rubyretro

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 15 5:05 PM
Thanks to all of you that took the time to reply. I guess i have been engrossed in ' HOW FAST CAN I WIN" ever since I began this journey. hence the buying, spending & speed. It IS such an incredible artistic game. As so many of you suggested, I think a change in attitude an occasional breaks will help. I have been thinking all along that I must hurry ..or all will end before I see resolution to the story. I will get back in the moment and let the game unfold. Thanks again for you help and advice.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 15 9:42 PM
Wolfen..what a lovely reply. Thank you ..I think I'll do just that. I'm tired of " making the rounds" LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 15 9:35 PM
It is only free ..IF you play endlessly. And i am quite good. Always number one..HOWEVER. the costs to fabricate past level 35 are outrageous. This is a most beautiful game and i would rather pay for it 30 .. forty 50 dollars ..than to be frustrated in the time it takes or the coin invested to go around and around with duplicate fabrications. That is my only complaint. keep the entry fees at 1200 per scene" and fabrication at NOT 12,000 As far as social . I hate it. I give & give with only one item returned. Enough said. So I just don't have those animals that require gift points.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 15 9:25 PM
I AM NOW AT LEVEL 35. I thought level 34 and its duplication of items and the 20, 000 plus point costs exorbitant.. I was thrilled to hit level 35 only to find once again excessive [ 4,000 points ] costs to open each scenes and to make items. Already I spend approx 10 dollars a week to play. At 50 points per scene earned, it now takes several circuits to make enough points to make even 1 item...that is not including the elusive diamonds. Is there a place to request that BIG FISH reconsider and return to the modest point costs hat kept me humming and buying for this long? I appeal to all of you.. Let your voice be heard..its a wonderful HO .It does not have to be free..but costs are rapidly increasing and I am losing interest as it takes too long to build up 20,000 points per character quest to advance even a little. Help . whats your thoughts????I am about to give up .I would MUCH rather pay 20.00 dollars for this game and stop being frustrated by double item fabrications & huge entry costs per scene/quest. Any one out there part level 45 with advice? I see " FRIENDS " dropping off at level 21 . I am stubborn ..but no longer hopeful. Advice????? please

posted in Artifact Quest on Sep 14, 10 9:33 PM
I'm a big m3 fan & I LOVED it!Give it a chance & play FAST sooo fun! Some old moves some new......Kinda like a more gentile SEASONS MATCH another GREAT game! THANKS BIG FISH! I like to wind down after work with something upbeat & this does it all! I bought it for my permanent escape collection!

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jul 1, 10 9:49 PM
AGGGHH I can't even feed the stupid camel! I love BIG FISH but this game ONNNN NO.After Dream, Chronicles I thought I could deal BUT to be penalized just for clicking & no hint button TOO MUCH.Love the theme but I recommend Little Fishies keep swimming past this one

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 25, 10 8:29 PM
I'M not a big fan of " romantic" games BUT I LOVED this one!Music was a nice addition and the game mix fun,LOve that Hari! Only thing.. we need part 2 asap.THANKS!
ps the HIDDEN OBJECT items take a while to appear.If you're fast like me, always play the mini games first.And really make an effort on the matching bonus games!

posted in Escape the Lost Kingdom on May 8, 10 1:38 PM
I really am enjoying this game.A little different & fun! Not too long like some that drag on for days with countless re-tires[ chess anyone LOL ]. All told 5 positive fishies
from me.ENJOY!!!

posted in Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest on Sep 4, 09 4:48 PM
Loved the game. Simple format. Always return to the " passport" area. The red & green will alert you. There are always sparkles. Just keep returning to each scene. I liked it because it didn't require constant returns to walkthrus for obsure solutions. Try again & HAVE FUN!

posted in Enlightenus on Jun 30, 09 9:37 PM
Be sure to find the " secret room". Great twist on Hidden Object. Fun graphics. Well done ENJOY!!! THANKS 4 THE FUN BIG FISH !

posted in Dream Chronicles on Jun 5, 09 4:32 PM
Thanks much Vaugh ..Several rapid clicks in the close area DID IT!!!!YEAH

posted in Dream Chronicles on Jun 5, 09 2:43 AM
Hi. I have tried to pry up the board that says "loose" at the far left but when I use the crowbar it says not a good use. Where do I go? I've tried to hang all mthe pictures but nothing works w/o the key HELP Please

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator