Posts created by bumblenut2

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 10, 13 10:44 AM
just the job thanks a lot and well done

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Apr 15, 11 6:42 AM
Good game but half of it was up side down all my messages were back to front and the story line picture up side down ????

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 23, 10 5:55 AM
bfglgp wrote:Is there a way to skip the VERY LONG introduction? If I have 15-20 minutes to play, I don't want to waste 5 of that on watching the intro again.

Just press theescape button and bypass all the intro

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 23, 10 5:51 AM
Having the same problem as the last game in this series the pointer is all over the place love these games but can not seem to get a reliable down load.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 23, 10 5:48 AM
bfgImbrium wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on May 5, 10 7:19 AM
thanks for reply I have tried all that but i think i am on a timer and i dont know if you have the same problem but i find my mouse is very difficult to control on this game and i waste a lot of time trying to manover could this be the probl;em do you think

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on May 5, 10 2:56 AM
I can not get the marker pen to work with the tyre anybody help please

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on May 4, 10 12:58 PM
I can not get the flippin marker pen to work with the tyre help

posted in Hidden Magic on Nov 13, 09 4:03 AM
Green1UPMushroom wrote:It didn't load for me either, even after uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game. The strange part is after I uninstalled/reinstalled the game it brought me back to the same place where I left off!

The same with me what did you do

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 26, 09 6:25 AM
when i pressed the button the lid closed and i can not get it open

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 25, 09 8:09 AM
go to other end of room through where the two way flow valve is then behind you a hot area there above your head is a crystal get that and put with the piece of metal you retrieve from the hole where the electric cable is you need to go to the large kiln to repair the metal before it will take the crystal.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 25, 09 7:57 AM
Help please I can not get the control panel open in the motor room

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 24, 09 9:21 AM
It is in the nemo base you give it to Jeb in the inventory then place it in the Nemo spot out side the gate

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator