Posts created by stringbean3

posted in Diner Dash Flo on the Go on Oct 4, 08 10:00 PM
I can't get past level 11. It's much too fast for me. No matter how fast I go or what I do I can't seem to beat it to get to the next level.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Jul 30, 08 10:17 AM
stringbean3 wrote:
cesse47 wrote:stringbean, I'm not sure how you jumped from the game to the forum. Did you buy the game? There is a link to the forum included in the folder in the Program Files of your hard drive. To get back to the game ... I'd close the forum, the browser, etc, and go to the desktop. If the game is still open, you should have a launch tab in your taskbar. If not open, go to program files, open the folder and click the PLAY option. Good Luck.

I did purchase the game, it's been so long since i last played i can't remember where i left off. But now i can only get to the where it says to vistit the forums.Programs does'nt help either. I don't know what to do. should i contact tech support?

Here is a puzzle for all of you! How do you get from the game straight into the forum?%-(
Buy the strategy guide before you buy the game.
Thanks for your help cesse47, you made me look:-)

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Jul 30, 08 9:06 AM
cesse47 wrote:stringbean, I'm not sure how you jumped from the game to the forum. Did you buy the game? There is a link to the forum included in the folder in the Program Files of your hard drive. To get back to the game ... I'd close the forum, the browser, etc, and go to the desktop. If the game is still open, you should have a launch tab in your taskbar. If not open, go to program files, open the folder and click the PLAY option. Good Luck.

I did purchase the game, it's been so long since i last played i can't remember where i left off. But now i can only get to the where it says to vistit the forums.Programs does'nt help either. I don't know what to do. should i contact tech support?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator