Posts created by brutus1959

posted in Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time on Feb 10, 17 2:09 PM
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING MORE COMPLEX GAMES THAN THIS ONE AND YET IT SAYS MY GRAPHICS CARD IS UNSUPPORTED. HONESTLY, I WOULD JUST LIKE A REFUND.

Dream Chronicles games are usually long and challenging. This game was short, boring and way too predictable. I am very disappointed and glad I was able to play it on a friend's dime rather than my own.

posted in Fallen Shadows on Apr 24, 11 2:01 PM
I keep freezing too. I can't get any farther than the bedroom. BFG.... please let me know when you have a fix. This looks like a good game.

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Mar 14, 09 8:34 AM
I got it!

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Mar 14, 09 8:30 AM
I'm in the forest and the giant is asleep. How do I find the witch?

posted in Cassandra's Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus on Oct 3, 08 6:58 PM
I too believe that I've been ripped off. I have loaded this game numerous times with the same result. Four level 30 puzzle pieces are not in their upright position and I have tried using my space bar and right click to get them to turn and they will not. I've tried to position them in the appropriate spot hoping they would turn on their own and they would not. I HATE THAT I WASTED GAME CLUB CREDIT ON THIS LOUSY GAME!

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 29, 08 9:12 AM
Angel,
You don't need the code to finish. I played the first game but didn't bother to get the code as it is unnecessary to kill the genie and finish the game. Regarding the cryptogram, use your key board to type in letters. Here are some hints: ice; retrieve; port.
K.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 28, 08 10:45 PM
Oh how I loved the first Azada. Each mini-game was novel and fun. Several even progressed in difficulty. Regarding Ancient Magic (AM), I feel it's a dummied down version of the original. The books are interesting yet fairly predictable and the mini-games lack the diversity and difficulty of those in the first edition. Although I like AM, I am terribly disappointed. I was hoping for an incredibly provocative game that required thoughtful and clever game play. I didn't find it here. The first Azada continues to stand alone without rival.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator