where the heck is she and what demon do I need to free her? plz help me

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Guardian Angels on Mar 15, 15 7:36 AM
ty, running faster helps lol a fun mini game

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Guardian Angels on Mar 14, 15 11:32 AM
any hints on how to save the little rascal would be appreciated
found out I can run around but what can I push quickly that will save baby
H E L P PLZ

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 11, 15 5:51 PM
ty so much for your help, much appreciated.

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 11, 15 7:51 AM
plz help me... where the ? is the key to the cabin in the woods?

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 11, 15 7:44 AM
HYDEPARK4 wrote:got them after I visited the cabin in the woods. triggered what I needed
where is the key to the cabin in the woods? I am feeling

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 8, 15 9:24 AM
playsome wrote:You have to pick up the first five flowers or you can't do the frog mini-game in the first place. The second group of Three flowers is on an island on the left side of the screen while playing the mini-game. The last Two flowers are on an island on the right of the screen while playing the mini-game. It takes time but you can find them. As for the Grapping hook it was to the right of the crashed plane if I remember correctly. you've got the frogs to look forward too. Good Luck

ty so much for the info... still trying to find the last 2 flowers will go to the right next!

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 2, 15 2:12 PM
first there were 5 flowers then 3, are there 2 more somewhere that I am missing?
I am still confused

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 2, 15 6:50 AM
found all the frog flowers and have been around a few times, but where is the big monster to defeat?
tried to go home to get more health/magic potions but can't seem to backtrack down the cliff
suggestions or a spoiler would help

posted in Legacy: Witch Island on Oct 26, 13 5:39 PM
It means you pick a corner and you'll see a faint light outline as you move the mouse... when you get to a corner the same colour (background) as the other 3 highlighted, you can click that one and click again and the icons in the highlighted area disappear. The idea is to remove all the icons without overlapping any empty squares.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 23, 13 3:30 PM
btw i am playing on pc

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 23, 13 3:28 PM
hi, I am trying to download game but it just keeps the blue screen with loading in white letters
is the site up for maintenance or is this an issue on my computer?

I am playing on PC

posted in Sinking Island on Feb 27, 13 6:40 PM
I need this to finish the game but cannot find it... please help!!!!!!!!!

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Feb 14, 13 7:55 PM
Hi; I am at the place where you place the pieces of the mirror together. All of them fit except the not quite rectangular piece near the centre. I have tried everything and it just won't fit ... is this a technical issue? suggestions please?

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Feb 10, 13 1:37 PM
HAPPYKAT1254 wrote:I got all 9 pieces, but cannot place the last one the really small one.

Anyone know how or what the problem is??

I'm having the same problem ....

did you find a solution?

posted in Sinking Island on Feb 3, 13 1:53 PM
Thanks, Sophie, I finally clued in!
It would help if there were some instructions for moving the game forward tho' I like the fact that you have to complete talking to the dudes/gals until all the info has been gathered

posted in Sinking Island on Feb 3, 13 9:50 AM
Hey, how do you transmit the information? A clue would help!

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 13, 13 10:41 AM
Hi, tyvm ... just a reminder to save the game at each step just in case!
Good thing I did because I didn't have to start from 0.
Loved the game!

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 13, 13 7:38 AM
did that and now i am stuck behind a black ball - frozen it seems ... what?????

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Jan 12, 13 2:01 PM
Playful61 wrote:
jagerliz wrote:
Patty60 wrote:I can't even get the tiles to work at all. This screen freezes up on me or goes black, then I get an error message and have to use Windows Task Manager to close the game. I have really liked this game up to this point, had to use a walk through for some of the items (how to use them) but figured out most of the mini games just by pure stubborness. I have emailed BFG about the problem and the error message I receive. I have tried the uninstall and reinstall using FireFox but that didn't work either.

Does anyone else notice that the main character is the same as the sports-trophy stealing assistant in Laura Jones Gates of Good and Evil?

ANY NEWS YET ON HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM? SAME THING HAPPENING TO ME,

yes, I had to play the game as 'administrator' in order to bypass the glitches ... just ask for support from BF

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator