Posts created by jordies

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Jun 12, 11 3:32 AM
Here's how it works. Make sure the dial goes left to 28. Then, make sure the dial is going right to 11, then make sure it goes left again to 49.

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Jun 12, 11 3:30 AM
Have any of you been in the secret room in the library? That is probably what you need to do.

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Jun 12, 11 3:28 AM
Hi. I kept getting stuck too. I think though that the best solution would be the walkthrough on youtube.

Then you can WATCH someone get through this. It really helps.

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Jun 12, 11 3:25 AM
I agree too. I was stuck on this game for months!!!!

But i did found the ultimate solution. All i had ti do was watch the walkthrough on youtube. It helped ALOT.

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Jun 12, 11 3:23 AM
Make sure the dial is going to the left to 28, then the dial goes right to 11, then the dial goes left to 49.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice on Jun 8, 11 2:56 AM
This game was really hard for me at first too.

You have to pay close attention to which cards eac of you is drawing. Go for Scopas and sevens. Those are the best.

Dare to Play.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice on Jun 8, 11 2:54 AM
Wait, did you put the tracking device in the others? Because he should be back. You probably have to do something first.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Trail of the Twister on Jun 6, 11 11:57 PM
I was confused on this too.

You have to do one color at a time, not all. Lke, in the top left corner is red, match the four parts on the wheel to match that red. Then, the red in the top right hand corner will go blank and now all you have to do is do the same for the green, then blue.

Hope I helped

Dare to Play!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Trail of the Twister on Jun 6, 11 1:15 PM
Well, there's the price sales you have to look at. Make sure you buy at least two green tags so you get half off and keep doing so.

Also, the toothpaste and sugar are the only things that aren't tagged so put them in your basket as is. The others is sort of trial and error but isn't too hard. I remeber I had 20 cents left over.

But if you need a direct spoiler try: herinteractive.com/messageboards. They have the trail of the twister forum spoilers and help.

I hope I helped!

~Dare to Play~

posted in Nancy Drew: The Trail of the Twister on Jun 6, 11 12:24 AM
Here's a little tip-

Put the 1 light blue one in three of the four corners. That will start you off good!

Dare to Play!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Trail of the Twister on Jun 6, 11 12:20 AM
I never did that puzzle. It is WAY easier to just make Pa pennies by playing the goldrush game at Pa's. Way faster and less complicated.

Dare to Play!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Jun 2, 11 9:13 PM
Don't worry, nothing in this game is going to actually kill u unless you mess up on the swamp, stairs, jet pack, etc. There is no actual ghost and nothing really pops up at you except for the crow every now and then.

I know how you feel. I totally chickened out on The Curse of Blackmoore Manor, but finished it when I realized that when it said find the 'ghost' he ment little plastic ones that glowed purple and smiled . I laughed at how pathetic I acted. It is a E game after all.

But I had to stop playing message in haunted mansion and totally wimped out. Its one of the only ones I never beat because I was terrified.

But the least scarier are:

Ransom at Seven ships; Phantom of Venus (Reallyfun); Danger by Design; last train to blue moon Canon; and Secret of Shadow Ranch.

No ghost in those or a lot of night time in those. I hope I helped and you play the game. It feels great to beat them.

Dare to PLay!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Jun 2, 11 9:00 PM
Haha, don't feel bad, this happened to me about one humdred times then I when I finally got it I felt immortal.

So, since i haven't played in FOREVER, I've forgotten. S, go to this website-

herinteractive.com/messageboards

Dare to Play!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Jun 2, 11 8:56 PM
To tell you the truth, i don't remember playing the dart game at the inn. Just doing music, playing that search game, and making drinks so I don't think it is important.

Hope I helped!

Dare to Play!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Jun 2, 11 8:52 PM
OMG I liked this part the best because it wasn't difficult.

So In the main castle room downstairs, there's a table past the fireplace. It's big and you can't miss it.

Next to the table is like a century old printinf press missing and it has tablets for u to use. Just use the correct colors for it.

Need more help? go to [removed by Moderator]

Dare to play!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Jun 2, 11 8:52 PM
OMG I liked this part the best because it wasn't difficult.

So In the main castle room downstairs, there's a table past the fireplace. It's big and you can't miss it.

Next to the table is like a century old printinf press missing and it has tablets for u to use. Just use the correct colors for it.

Need more help? go to [removed by Moderator]

Dare to play!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Jun 2, 11 8:50 PM
Okay, you have to do it quick and make sure you have the correct glass for the drink. And some you need to have two glasses.

Hope I helped. If not try: herinteractive.com/messageboards

Dare to Play!

posted in Nancy Drew - Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon on Jun 2, 11 8:44 PM
Well the most exciting ones to me were:

Legend of Crystal Skull; Phantom of Venice; Curse of Blackmoor Manor; Ghost dogs of Moon Lake; and Haunting of Castle Malloy.

Scarier and Creepier ones;

Message in Haunted Mansion; Final Scene; Haunting of Castle Malloy; and the Curse of Blackmoor Manor.

BEST:
The White wolf of Icicle Creek (More of the Challenging ones but It had great graphics and storyline)

And If you need help with ghost dogs of moon lake, Pm me and i'll send u a link for help!

Dare to Play!

posted in Nancy Drew - Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon on Jun 2, 11 8:35 PM
I think it might just be your computer. Just change it's game ajusting screen which is what I had to do.

But don't go messing to much with it. I don't want you to break it or anything!

Dare to Play!

posted in Nancy Drew - Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon on Jun 2, 11 8:32 PM
Sorry friend, but these are merely random games that you have to win only once. There is no actual strategy but keep trying at it.

The yeti game, i got it on the third try but the others took me a hwile to do. But I promise, just keep trying and the game will seem easier as you go.

I remember this was the first ND game I beat after like 2 weeks and I felt accomplished and the times after those games seemed SO much easier.

And the horse is just mere luck. Try picking the same one for at least three turns. Hope I helped!

Dare to Play!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator