Posts created by lydiajmack

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 14 4:46 PM
NOT

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Dec 27, 11 11:30 AM
my goodness what a game. delightful to play as well as suspenseful. Major kicking graphics, good plot, puzzles not so hard (had to skip a couple) Am looking forward to #4. Well done BFG

posted in Nightmare Realm on Sep 20, 11 12:05 PM
I am tearing my hair out. I have the wiener inside the cage with the rope attached and the cage propped open with the stick. but I cannot lure the beast into the trap. and if i try to go back and get more wieners, it says that I already have one. HELP me before I go crazy. I cannot make him eat any more wieners no matter what I do?

posted in Nightmare Realm on Aug 24, 11 12:29 PM
I am in chapter 5, in the factory...I have met the beast and given him a wiener. I now have the door to the cage propped open with the stick, rope attached and wiener inside the cage. But I cannot for the life of me get him to enter the cage so I can pull the rope. any suggestions out there?

posted in Dracula: Love Kills on Jul 15, 11 10:38 AM
Bpup...you sure said it better than I did. Thanks LM

posted in Dracula: Love Kills on Jul 15, 11 6:10 AM
Usually don't take the time to post but I do read everyone's comments most every day. And I have to weigh in here. I am getting very tired of the whining and complaining that some fish do. Instead of taking up space and time, just go somewhere else to buy games. I think BFG does a bang up job especially in a tough environment.
Plain and simple, if you don't like the site for %$#@! sake, move on. PLEASE!

I happen to like the dark themes. The darker and scarier the better. I keep coming back for more!

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 3, 11 5:57 AM
I want to thank all you fishies that take the time to review the demos and then give us your opinion. Most of the time, probably 99%, I do not review the demos before buying. I purchase based on your comments. So far, you guys have never steered me wrong. Thank you,

sinshack wrote:Thank you for joining us! It's always nice to see a developer who is willing to put up with us, and who cares enough about his product to join us while we rant or rave about it.

For me, so far, it's rave. Love the graphics and voiceovers, the only thing so far that I don't care for is the Strategy Guide. The guide itself is great, but I prefer having it remember where I left off, so that next time I open it I don't have to flip through all the pages and remember what chapter I was on. It's a bit awkward having to return to the index, then close it from there each time.

Oh, and most (but not all) of you customers are middle-aged ladies. We really don't get thrilled to see a girl with her top half torn off. I uderstand she just survived a shipwreck of sorts, but you could have made her clothing a bit tattered and dirty, rather than have her top nearly fall off.

Other than that, I'm very happy with your product so far. Thank you!

I couldn't agree more. Thanks for coming out and saying it about the provocative slant. It is not needed.

posted in Shades of Death: Royal Blood on Mar 27, 11 9:53 AM
or is Poodlebear back on the forum..if so, I'm glad because I have missed you.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Feb 21, 11 12:14 PM
well, never mind. I went on another web site and found a walk-through. BFG W/T left out the part about using the scalpel on the rug, uncovering the hatch in the ship. Only then is the sparkly area in the middle cabin available. Jeez, two days making myself crazy ...Happy and frustrated too. L

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Feb 21, 11 6:00 AM
I am in chapter 3, at the ship. I can't seem to get the sparkly area to come up in the middle cabin of the ship, to get the third key. When i use a hint, it takes me to the hatch on the floor right outside of the middle cabin but won't let me do anything because there is furniture on the rug. And I need the third key to access the hatch under the rug. I have retraced my steps, gone back and forth, reread the W/T and I am getting no where but frustrated. I have cursor-ed over everything I can see. Does any of you brilliant fishies have any suggestions??

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 12, 11 6:33 AM
I always am worried when a new game comes out and I see such a lengthy "technical issues" blog. I usually don"t have a problem (my OS is Vista) but it still worries me. It also worries me even more when I see the same issue come up several times and then don't see an updated version of the game.
Oh well, just commenting. Hope you fishies get the help you need.

I had so much fun with this game. The graphics were beautiful, story line credible, and I got to go everywhere and do lots of stuff. I was really sad that it had to end. Hats off to the developers and to BFG.

thanks Marylou and Rave.
Just discovered that for the sword to move, you must place the second glass window on the right. It moved after...go figure.
THANKS again. Bless.

I have read thru all the discussions and cannot find the answer, although I have found others with the same question.
I am in the stained glass window area and working on the box above the ladder. I placed the broken sword but cannot get it to move. Only the lever will move. What is my problem?

THANKS AHEAD OF TIME...

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 11 11:49 AM
I bought this game a few weeks ago and just started playing 3 days ago. Gosh I am so disappointed. Nothing makes sense, doesn't seem to have a valid plot, puzzles have terrible or no help, graphics are comical and it is leaving me sad.
Kudos to those of you that like the game. I liked the first one so I bought this one. Oh well, I am not sure I will even try to finish it.

posted in Eternal Night: Realm of Souls on Jan 17, 11 5:58 AM
Poodlebear!!!!!!!! We have missed you. Please stay around this time.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 9, 11 10:33 AM
what a wonderful little game. Beautiful graphics, tons of puzzels, just lots going on. It has taken me hours to finish it and loved every minute of it.

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Dec 30, 10 10:23 AM
wonderful game. Beautiful graphics, powerful story line, just lots and lots of stuff to find and places to go, secret vaults and gardens and treasure hunts, demons, evil fairies. and a LONG game too! awsome

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator