Posts created by hdnobjgamluvr

Hi 2cats...it's not my list.....

I just quoted sunshinej's list.

But you're very welcome, and the credit goes to the original poster for making that list

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,292 Posts
Re ark Parables: Requiem for the Forgotten Shadow Collector's Edition

[Post New]by sunshinej on Feb 23, 17 6:33 AM
Doing the Previous games from this series wasn't working for me this morning so putting it here instead.

1. Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose
2. Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince
3. Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen
4. Dark Parables: The Red Riding Hood Sisters
5. Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella
6. Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom
7. Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel
8. Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide
9. Dark Parables: Queen of Sands
10.Dark Parables: Goldilocks and the Fallen Star
11.Dark Parables: The Swan Princess and the Dire Tree
12.Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox
13.Dark Parables: Requiem for the Forgotten Shadow

posted in Living Legends: Bound by Wishes Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 16 1:57 PM
My hint button works fine......how many seconds do you have the hint set for? It may be set too high.

and just a "hint" from me to you, If you start your thread title stating your question, instead of using the game title, you may very well get more, and, quicker responses.

Good Luck....

posted in Dead Reckoning: Broadbeach Cove Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 16 4:01 AM
Personally, I was bored to tears. The game was just plain, flat-looking, and nothing different to hold my interest. Eipix has a monopoly on games, and it seems it's become all about quantity, not quality, IMO. I've been buying fewer, and fewer games. At this rate, it won't be long before I stop altogether.

I got the part out of the box no problem....but I have tried and tried, and can't get the first half out of the thorns.....I have all the parts, and the glove, but it still won't let me get the first half.

nevermind.......need better glasses....that wasn't the clipper half stuck in the thorns

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Sea of Lies: Beneath the Surface Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 16 12:13 PM
I'm by no stretch of the imagination, a reviewer. Just my 2 cents...

I found this game extremely slow, and very boring.

Eipix, please spend your talents creating better quality and more interesting games, instead of seeing how fast you can turn them out. Seems like you already monopolize the game industry, so what's the rush ? You've created some really brilliant games in the past, and would rather you take your time and do something brilliant again.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Reflections of Life: Dark Architect Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 16 12:40 PM
I don't use the GM "buy" button....always buy off BFG site...don't have problems.

posted in Off the Record: The Final Interview Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 16 10:02 AM
yes !!!!!

see technical issues thread

Well, here we go again......lots of folks having issues with the game, myself included. I too finished the Bonus Chapter, and when I try to go to Extra Content, it tells me I have to complete the Bonus Chapter. When I try to exit, tells me to enter a new profile.

I will NOT start all over again. Another ripoff...yes, ripoff...and as usual, nothing about a fix for anyone's issues...just the same old pre-printed garbage. And soon this will be locked, without a word of a fix.......it's happened several times with other games.

Guess that explains why I rarely buy games here anymore

Hi all .....

biscuitsmama, am curious after reading your above post, how you rated the game 5 stars ?

just wondering

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 15 1:28 PM
I'd probably have a fainting spell if BF would tell you there's a way to get rid of it...
I highly doubt it will disappear unless you actually click on the darn thing...it's there so folks will click on it to get rid of it, therefore more advertising for BFG.

Good Luck

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 15 11:28 AM
Well, I tried...I really did, but could only take a few minutes of the game. Definitely not for me.....I felt like I was back in kindergarten.

Sorry, to those that enjoyed the game....different strokes

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 15 2:52 PM
seems like the only response you ever get here from BFG is the same old canned one, and it never addresses the issues people are having.

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 15 2:45 PM
Hmmmmm, interesting that BFG has nothing to say about this problem.

well, after reading everything in the threads, it doesn't sound very promising

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 15 6:30 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 15, 15 12:55 PM
Clicked the wheel to see what I would get.....said I got a voucher.....but now don't see it, and have no clue what it's for. Any help here?

pfalcioni wrote:If you are following a link directly from an email, that might be what is triggering your Antivirus. Try going to the download page from here and see if you get the same warning.

I always download directly from BFG site....got the warning from McAfee, and as I stated earlier, this is the first time McAfee has done this with BFG

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator