Posts created by incaqueen

posted in Roller Rush on Apr 4, 14 12:48 PM
Hey Big Fish-this needs to be updated. When no one in the foryum seems to be able to win this game-SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG! I am an award winning waitress with many tables and food behind me but this is really difficult. Then you have to go back. Retry still means you still lose a life. I am to up to level 30. Serving a milkshake gets you $5.00! My cars all have 5 stars and have not lost anyone and still do no pass the level.

My stars disappear as well. I won 2 and it only showed 1, ( won 3 for a master and it showed a total of 2.)

Please allow more upgrades for quicker ordering, eating and patient customers.

I think the game is cute but it is very disappointing.

posted in Sparkle 2 on Jul 12, 13 6:28 AM
I'm a big marble popper fan and find this game very fun and entertaining. I finished the first game through all levels though it was very hard.. This is like comparing Zuma and Zuma Revenge. I love the bigger marbles, all of the powerups and the sound of the "worms" closing up. I found 4-5 secrets of the game just by clicking on different items during the game. I achieved all of the awards and ejoyed all of the mini-games.

My only question is now that I have finished the first game, I cannot see to find out how to go a master level. i also cannot click on the map "dots" and resume that game without creating a whole new profile.

I give this game 5 stars but am really missing a new Diner Dash game. One where Flo is smiling (when she is not-it is a good indication that you are not going to have fun either as it is ridiculously difficult to finish the game with good seating and slow podiums) I loved Diner Town Studios and the one at the theme park.

INCAQUEEN

posted in Luxor: 5th Passage on Jan 1, 11 1:36 PM
I'm a big Luxor fan but my best love is the first one and the bundle pack is a terrific value. How the heck does the "eye f Horus" work?? I too think the battles are pretty boring and repetitive. Did not purchase the last one because of the Hidden Object part. Can't stand those games.

posted in Pharaoh`s Mystery on Jul 9, 10 3:12 PM
This game stinks!! I have tried for over a year to get beyond Stage 5. I'm a pretty darn good player and this is not fun if it is impossible

posted in BugBits on May 7, 10 11:28 AM
I thought this game is very confusing and not enough of an intro to figure it out for me to even start. ?? I will try game cheats

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator