Posts created by nanciq

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 3:50 AM
kkreisman wrote:Chickies, chickies EVERYWHERE and not a bunny to be seen

Seriously though folks, I've seen more Chicks, looking for these bunnies, than I have anything else. If they were real, I'd have a whole basket of FRIED CHICKEN by now.

Still looking for bunnies at 1:30 AM
katiek

Yes, there were a lot of chicks. Had to go through the rooms twice. Seemed to be more the second time around.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 3:49 AM
1457051 wrote:
nanciq wrote:done? Holy cow. I've been though every room from Castle to East and only got 5 bunnies. Last night, I wasn't finding carrots unless I bought or traded. At least I got 13 for the bunnies tonight, but they seem to be avoiding me.

nanci, are you doing the Spring rooms? I get a ton of carrots there.

Yes, I got two, then nothing, anywhere. The carrots seemed to grow overnight as they were there last night,

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 5:38 PM
done? Holy cow. I've been though every room from Castle to East and only got 5 bunnies. Last night, I wasn't finding carrots unless I bought or traded. At least I got 13 for the bunnies tonight, but they seem to be avoiding me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 18 4:32 PM
I tried the suggestion of going in shortly before the 'day' changes, which is 8pm here. Last night I got the final Lord, and just a few minutes ago got my final bunny.

Thanks so much.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 6:13 PM
nanciq wrote:
BAPPLE wrote:
ReallyHelpless wrote:Two thing I've done -- in only one category, click on the one you lack and it will say you don't have it, then go through all your locations and click on only that egg. Maybe I was just lucky, but this has worked for me a few times. Good luck!

This has worked for me also.

Will try that one. Some good tips here.

Thanks

Just gave it a try. Clicked the missing Lord and went room by room from the Castle to East. Only 7 Lords showed up. Need to collect more carrots now and try again. Sigh.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 5:18 PM
BAPPLE wrote:
ReallyHelpless wrote:Two thing I've done -- in only one category, click on the one you lack and it will say you don't have it, then go through all your locations and click on only that egg. Maybe I was just lucky, but this has worked for me a few times. Good luck!

This has worked for me also.

Will try that one. Some good tips here.

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 5:17 PM
Annelliegram wrote:I have a "retired" game from which I needed some statistics .... but, that game has about 7 friends on it, so I figured I would play the Spring Room 2 in each friend's room to build coins in case I ever wanted to continue with that game.

I was getting carrots, so I figured I would also try to get the Bunnies, Chicks, and Mice (mostly because I really do like those 3 avatars!) ....... when I got all of them, I checked the Lords, Ladies, Creatures pages ......

I needed 3 ladies (top row) ....... 3 creatures (top row) ...... and 2 lords (top left and top right) ......

Since I had several carrots, I decided to spend some time just doing rounds to click on the L, L, and C Enchanted Eggs.......... used up a bunch of carrots and only got duplicates....

Worth a try. Thanks
HOWEVER, one day I logged into that game at about an hour and a half before GMT day roll....... The first Lord EE that flew by actually gave me one of my missing Lords ..... now down to only Iron Knight on that page .....

Each day, I logged in during that 90 minute time frame before the new day roll, and EVERY DAY I got a new one I needed ....... until, I now have them all.

I don't know if it will work for everyone, but it did for that game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 5:15 PM
gamelover57 wrote:I learned a trick from someone here in the forum and it works for me. I lost all my achievements after CS restored my game so I had to recapture all the lords, ladies, and creatures from last year as well as the bunnies, chicks, and mice from this year. After a week of trying to get them all, I took a day for each one I needed. I did not do rounds I just went into rooms. If what I needed flew by, I clicked on it. If not I moved on. I have collected everything now. Try that, it might work for you.

Been doing that. Only clicking on the bunnies and lords room by room. Hasn't helped. Will keep trying.

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 4:50 AM
Here we are round two of Eggs. Still trying to get the top right Lord from last year. Also still need top left Bunny. Hopefully I at least get that blasted Lord so I don't have to try again next year.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 4:48 AM
Loopy_karen wrote:Nope that dosnt make sense to me as my top right first 1 has paws down

Are they diff for everyone? My top right is hands up.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 5:24 PM
Hmmm, I do need that last bunny. Also need the last Lord from last Easter. Frustrating.

Thanks for the tip.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 2, 18 4:33 PM
Someone must have been listening. I finally got the centre one and have moved on. Guess the game was waiting for me to complain.

Thanks

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 2, 18 12:04 PM
I've played and played and can't get past this level. I've read that two lightening bolts joined will do it, but the 2 times I've managed to get 2 of them, they weren't side by side. I'll give this a few more tries, then I'm giving up the game for awhile. No point playing when I can't get anywhere.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 22, 17 4:22 PM
It is. Occasionally get one or two

susiewastaken wrote:Put it on your wish list, too.
You may have $ome friend$ help you out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 22, 17 7:54 AM
Is it just my game or what? Between yesterday and today's play time I've received a grand total of 1 wand. Where are they are hiding? Anyone else having trouble getting them?

Thanks
N

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 17 7:26 AM
Totally don't remember him, but I did the spring event so i guess I saw him.

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 17 3:47 AM
What is this detective? I'm at level 73 and have never seen him.

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 17 3:40 AM
What is this investigation I see on the Facebook page? I've had downloads recently but I don't have this murder thing. Is it specific to an app only?

Thanks
Nanci

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 17 5:41 AM
Thanks, will look for them.

gohill wrote:
nanciq wrote:I don't see any change. What was the upload for?

Thanks

JUST added to the PC update locked thread:

Re:NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (PC) - December 4, 2017

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 6, 17 3:00 PM
Howdy Everyone,

Great news! A new version of Midnight Castle (PC) is now available on the website. This update includes:

- over 90 new quests
- 3 new areas
- 3 new characters
- 5 new HO scenes
- 7 new zoom zones
- 4 new puzzles
- Preparations have begun for the upcoming Winter Event!

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:
1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' cog on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'
If there are any issues with the update, or if you'd like additional assistance applying it, please don't hesitate to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team. They will be sure to follow up quickly to help out further.

Thank you all for your patience, and we wish you happy gaming!

bfgIlinalta

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 17 2:57 PM
I don't see any change. What was the upload for?

Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator