Posts created by tomtedder

posted in Tibor: Tale of a Kind Vampire on Feb 14, 11 9:38 AM
if you are talking about level one game one, the gold sparkles just before the ending flag take you to secret 2 with a down arrow. If you reach the ending flag, back up to the gray rock, there you will find the sparkles

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Feb 1, 11 5:40 AM
According to information on the Sandlot web site, the original Westward Kingdoms was buggy, they have updated the version to 1.001 or 1.002 depending on whether you believe the header number or the number in the text of their update page. Big Fish needs to get busy and make the update available to their customers, after all pissed customers will LEAVE Big Fish for DISSATISFACTION. if you care to notice. Come on Big Fish get on the ball.......keep up!

posted in Farm Tribe on Nov 13, 10 7:27 AM
mariner3b wrote:I have one left to find. I need the ring with the blue stone. Does anyone recall where they found it?

I found my blue ring in the dirt on the left side of the river, just above the start of the left end of the bridge, the red ring was laying in front of the wooden park bench, the one most north, in front of the bulding....hope this helps you!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator