Posts created by ellzeedub

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 24, 15 10:22 AM
Thank you all so much! I was getting frustrated. Off to build stairs.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 23, 15 1:11 PM
I gotta go to work so I can't respond til later .

Thanks you for helping.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 23, 15 1:10 PM
Says:

No matter how much you decorate your shop customers won't come in it if looks likes it about to fall down:

Objective add front steps to your shop.

If I click go it stays in the empty shop if I click play it stays in the empty shop. I can find no stairs in upgrades and I haven't seen any in the three cities that are unlocked.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 23, 15 11:24 AM
I must be blind but I have clicked everywhere in this shop. Was I suppoesed to have found them somewhere?

posted in The Tuttles: Madcap Misadventures on Feb 1, 11 7:08 AM
I bought this game when it first came out and I have not needed a path to get through it Have played many times Sometimes it sees as though you can't follow the red arrow, feels like you are going around in circles it just means you have to climb up or or go down As to jumping on animals insects or gilas to get up that 's part of the game Perhaps you should start with the easy level and work your way up to difficult I have played this game right through on all levels and there is no secrets to it at all just frustrating perseverance.

Good Luck!

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 12, 09 12:49 PM
Mostly my peeps have been pretty boring but yesterday the Mom dies and when I put them to bed the adopted daughter who is 16 got in bed with the Dad!.

In another family the wife was swimming in the pool and got out of the pool with the watering can in her hand and said she was watering flowers. This family hasn't fixed the hose yet so they have never watered. Wierd but not as creepy as the new slepping arrangements.

posted in Ciao Bella on Jun 11, 09 4:39 PM
If you both thought this game was wonderful and finished it, why won't you help the people posting questions for assistance. In the big ocean of life, helping one another keeps the water warm.

posted in Pet Pals Animal Doctor on Dec 29, 08 1:53 PM
I know it is an old question but in case anyone else has a problem here goes: the first dog you try to shave will not work and the only thing you can do is sign out. On the subsequent patients, the areas in question will title themselves "shave area" so just hold the left mouse button and keep moving the mouse until the the area is bare and information sheet gives you a different instruction..

Cheers

posted in Bud Redhead on Dec 1, 08 4:38 PM
I love this game but still have not finished yet, having trouble zapping the spaceship in level 5. Soooooo, I keep playing over again to build up more lives for when I get to that spot. This one bit of coin and a heart in level 1-4 is bugging me as I have tried every way to access it yet cannot reach it, It is under a hill. I googled the question and the only answer I see is at a turkish website and google doesn't translate. Any help is appreciated.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator