Posts created by leslie48

posted in Word Zen on Oct 11, 14 5:49 PM
I wish I had read the comments before I bought this--I hate the timer!!

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on Sep 7, 13 11:00 AM
Don't know if it's possible to do things 'out of order', but judging by the walk though, I may have done that. I'm to the part of breaking the glass vase and picking up the ring. When I go back into the office, I can't flip the light switch. I have some of the pieces collected, but still missing part of the light bulb (and all the rest of the items), so I can't get into the darkroom area. According to the walk-through--that's my next step. What am I doing wrong? Hint button doesn't help at all--it just 'flashes'.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jun 13, 12 6:04 AM
I'm having the same problems as some of the others have stated. I placed the tiara on the statue earlier, and the rose on the other statue in the cemetery. I also started placing the gems on the 'rose' statue. Today when I opened the game, it's asking for both the tiara and the rose. How do I continue?

posted in Fantastic Creations: House of Brass on Mar 24, 12 7:07 AM
I'm also having problems with the cursor 'floating' and being non-responsive. I did as you suggested and disabled the 'custom cursor', but it is still very sluggish and slow. I'm up to the third floor arboretum.

posted in Pickers on Dec 15, 11 12:54 PM
I am really enjoying this game! Very different from most of the other ones. I get tired of all the 'horror', gloom and doom in so many of the games out now--this one is a nice change! I knew I would buy it within 20 minutes of the trial!

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Oct 2, 11 7:18 AM
Great game! One of my favorites! Nice change from the 'gloom and doom' themes.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom on Oct 2, 11 7:16 AM
LOVE this game! All the "Awakening" games are great, and this one is no exception! Well worth the purchase. A+++

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 1, 11 11:15 AM
Great game, but way too short for the money!

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 1, 11 11:13 AM
Very short game! I liked it fine, but way, way too short for the cost.

posted in Jade Rousseau - The Fall of Sant' Antonio on Aug 6, 11 9:42 AM
Horrible graphics--almost impossible to find any of the hidden items. Didn't like this one at all...
Uninstalled after only about 10 minutes..

posted in Trial of the Gods: Ariadne's Fate on Aug 2, 11 4:25 PM
So where is the UNTIMED mode??? I do like the game though, but I really wish it had the 'untimed' option...

posted in Create A Mall on Aug 2, 09 8:42 AM
Liked the game and played for the full hour, but the movements were very jerky. I think I'll wait to buy until they get the bugs worked out.

posted in 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven on Jun 7, 09 1:27 PM
Same problem with the curser being sluggish etc. Too bad because I really liked this game and would have bought it otherwise.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator