Posts created by cele3

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 16 7:46 PM
PetuniaBeau wrote:When I got to the point in the preschool classroom where I picked up the marker, I returned to the office to play the game. The marker disappeared when I tried to use it so I exited the game to check the games forum to see if anyone else was having the same problem. When I found nothing, I relaunched the game, and was advised that the file was corrupted and to restart from the beginning. Very frustrating.

Computer is running Windows 10.

Just wanted to say I have the same problem.

thyca29 wrote:1. open the ring item.
2. click on the note.
3. while the note is open close the item by pressing X in the right corner.
4. open the item again and it will work.
Found this solution in an other post called "signet"...It really works

Someone said that he uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I didn't want to do it so I kept reading messages
Once You've done the 4, changed the signet, open again the note, click on it and you'll can push the green button

Hope It will helps

Holy cow, thanks for sharing that! I was super frustrated!

I don't know who it actually was, but to me he sounded like Jerry Springer!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 11, 13 7:51 PM
He's a terrible singer--but that's what I love about him!

posted in Finders on Aug 20, 13 6:51 PM
On the third island, I have fired off all 8 fireworks, but it seems to think I've fired only 7. I have no option to buy any more fireworks.

posted in Farm for your Life on Jun 20, 13 5:36 PM
You don't need openings or anything. Just build in a line from the forest straight down to the river.

Later, if you want, you can take out a post and put in a gate.

posted in Farm for your Life on Jun 17, 13 4:32 PM
It will be an option from the guy that's right outside the restaurant.

posted in Farm for your Life on Jun 6, 13 1:12 PM
You buy them from the same guy who sells seeds.

posted in Keepers of Dryandra on Sep 6, 11 1:43 PM
While the graphics are pretty amateur looking, and the game mechanic is kind of slow, if you like match three games, this one might be worth a go. I found it kind of enjoyable once I got the "help overlay" off the screen, and got in to the game play of clicking on the enemy to match the color I was going to match. I did play the entire hour of demo, and, since I have a punch card credit, I think I'll buy it.

Overall, don't play for just a few minutes if you want to get a good feel for the game. If you're really into fabulous graphics and wicked fast game play, you will probably want to skip this one, but if you like match three in just about any form (I do) you may want to at least try this one.

posted in Battle Slots on Jun 17, 11 8:47 AM
Fooooooork!!

I'm assuming that's a reference to the Tick, with his battle cry of SPOON!!

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 23, 10 9:17 PM
So true! Amy was the worst, IMO, followed by John. The others were all pretty equally bad.

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 23, 10 9:16 PM
BarbaraFish wrote:wait a minute!! i want to know what's in the box!!!

/quote]

I so agree with you!!

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 23, 10 9:12 PM
I really, really enjoyed the game. My only complaint/disappointment was that there was no option for a female protagonist.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator