Posts created by dlindab

posted in Newspaper Puzzle Challenge - Sudoku Edition on May 1, 16 4:56 AM
Thanks! Just got Windows 10 and this fix worked perfectly. Thanks to both of you for posting it and then passing it along. This is one of my favorite games so your tip is much appreciated.
DB

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Aug 29, 15 8:53 PM
Had the same problem. Saw in another thread that it should say 'forge.' Wait until you get this instruction to build the forge. You won't get credit for it if it's already built.

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Aug 29, 15 7:58 AM
Welcome! You can tell by the map screen the number of the level you are stuck on. It helps others see exactly where you're stuck if you mention the board number in your subject line.

Also, if you scroll through the other posts, you might find that your question has already been answered.

I'm near the end, and am really enjoying this game.

Hope this helps, DB

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Mar 17, 14 9:40 AM
I had a problem here, not building the rope bridge to the milk farm, but illuminating it. Realized that the totem that lights this area is on the small island on the left. I kept rushing on to build the second bridge without repairing that totem. The third milk bottle is hidden behind it.

posted in Fill and Cross: World Contest on Mar 14, 14 3:48 AM
I'm having the same problem with the 15 hints trophy. I thought it might have to be done all on the same board, so I bought and refilled, counted carefully, and was sure to use at least 18 hints on that board. Still didn't get the trophy.

posted in The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 on Sep 7, 12 6:28 PM
Dear Ladycas--
The 3 trading centers that are already there are ports. You must build the market(s). Had the same problem myself at some point.
Good gaming! DB

posted in Puppetshow: Return to Joyville on May 23, 12 1:15 PM
You are making 3 faces in a straight line. At one end, is the face that's already shown. For the center face, rotate the rings until you get a face that matches the first one. For the question mark face, look at where the fingers on the hands are now pointing. That's the face and accessory you need to put there.

posted in Vagrant Hearts 2 on Mar 31, 12 4:30 PM
In Beach Town, ask each person to join you. Then remove all their equipment and crests. That way, you have the best of everything to equip your final party. Mine was: Beatrice, Scarllet, Balmung, and Elatha.
This game has me wanting to set up my old game system. Miss these RPG's!

posted in Restaurant Rush on Mar 15, 12 12:24 PM
When you start a new game, you are allowed to use the same profile and keep all the recipes you bought. But all other upgrades start back at zero. So I'm working at buying all the recipes first. Makes getting all the rest so much easier.

posted in My Life Story: Adventures on Feb 15, 12 1:43 AM
Correction: Just played again. The object at the back of the Chatterbox is a marble, not a pearl. Hope this didn't cause any confusion.

posted in My Life Story: Adventures on Feb 14, 12 11:14 PM
If it's the one that was "stolen" from the Chatterbox, it is in the lab. Look just to the left of the mad scientist.

posted in My Life Story: Adventures on Feb 14, 12 11:10 PM
The fifth pearl that you may be missing is the one at the Chatterbox. It is toward the back, and it is small. It sort of blends in with the background. The others are all much larger and easy to spot.

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Feb 14, 12 11:47 AM
Love this game but for these 2 goals.
Big spender. Am sure I have spent more than a million in about 2.5 minutes, before I did the goals for the level. No credit.

Beat the developer's time. What is it?

Any recent info on these 2? Would love to finish the game, but need to know how.
Thanks for any help you can give.

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Jan 9, 12 11:20 AM
People are having a problem clearing the rest of the island before going to the final cut scene. When you do go, and find out that you missed something, you can't go back to find it.
I played a few times and was left with the same pattern of clouds mentioned above.
This last time, I walked the entire perimeter of the island, forcing myself out into the water as far as I could go. I walked around every rock formation, scraping the walls. Same thing with the caves.
Never did find a break in the reef that I could get through to get into the area where Agnelo took the boat.
Before the cut scene, the clouds were a tiny bit smaller. But I honestly couldn't tell you what I did differently.
Evidently, just walking close to something isn't enough. You have to push right up against it.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Dec 26, 11 7:59 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for posting these walk throughs. Huge help!
DB

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Nov 12, 11 12:56 AM
Was sorry to hear that so many people had problems with bugs. The game played fine for me. Actually, I liked the softer graphics. For me, it added to the ancient time setting. They seemed appropriate here. The game play was about right for me. Many objects were used soon after they were found, but not all. When you had to look for something, there were a limited number of places to check. While there was no map, it really wasn't needed. And the hint button would tell you, "Nothing to do here." There were some places where the sound was out of sync with the animation. I did enjoy the humor. Someone mentioned the skeleton that sat up and scratched its head. There was another that exhaled green fumes and a picture that always needed to be straightened. One big plus for me was the high score list (actually a fastest time list). Going for a better score will generally get me to play a game repeatedly. Overall, I enjoyed the game quite a bit. Kept my interest without fraying my nerves.

posted in Rescue Frenzy on Oct 25, 11 7:28 PM
After I paid for the game, my game in progress would not load. Had to delete that player and start over. Having done that, so far so good. Actually enjoying the game. Hope I don't run into the freezing problem later in the game. But new levels do take a while to load.

posted in Rescue Frenzy on Oct 24, 11 1:29 PM
One more example of a game that plays just fine until you pay for it. If I had checked the reviews, would never have bought it. What's going on BFG? Never had these tech issues until recently. Using the same computer for a while. Whatever changed, it was on your end.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night on Oct 9, 11 10:02 PM
The place: In the well, behind the grate, where you use the umbrella to retrieve the lever for the generator. On subsequent visits, there is another item, further back. The caption says something to the effect that the item is too far back to see or to reach. I never found anything to use to reach for this item. On the map, it does show up as a task to be completed (exclamation point). I did just finish the game without obtaining this item. Has anyone else retrieved it?

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Sep 19, 11 6:00 AM
I built and sold a rancher to get things started and had no problem buying it back later. Then, a sawmill and a workshop with the efficiency upgrade. You have room to build and sell 2 hotels so there's plenty of money to buy everything else you need. Work on building and upgrading 3 more ranchers as well as the first one when you buy it back. For the forested lots, you can harvest, plant, reharvest and replant the same lots as often as needed until that goal is met.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator