Posts created by SkippyTrini

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 21, 16 6:59 AM
This is a free game. I am enjoying it just trying how too get more Pearls too make the drinks and do other things. Patience is a virtue I see you said 4 hours too wait too dive it's part of the game. I am not up too that part everything can't be instant then what happens if you finish everything you sit twiddling your thumbs!

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 16 8:02 PM
I have played more than once and I can't get passed it, never goes too the first star! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

posted in Gnomes Garden on Sep 3, 15 1:15 PM
Me too and I have restarted the level sill happens! I will retry again

posted in Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho on Sep 1, 15 10:51 AM
Goofy me I skipped a level duh! I ran my mouse over the levels and realized I skipped one! Thanks anyway!

posted in Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho on Sep 1, 15 5:42 AM
I got gold but I can't see the next level too go too. Love this game! That you can upgrade everything when you need it! Help please thanks!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 14, 15 5:42 AM
All my money and scrolls are locked I can't collect anything it there a glitch. I have to go to the other Gods too collect food scrolls money but I can't do this on my own page. Any help is there a way I can fix. Open too suggestions please I appreciate I love this game! I am starting too wonder if I have too start from the beginning again ahh! Please no I am on Level 10 or 11! Thanks for any help!

posted in Egyptian Settlement 2: New Worlds on Jul 1, 15 4:56 AM
I don't understand built a quarry and wood the workers aren't working. It hasn't even aid quarry build wood shop built. I don't think I am getting one either I agree. I rather you finish a level then move on. I will keep my credit there are two other games I want I will wait! Not for me and I like building game!

posted in Egyptian Settlement 2: New Worlds on Jul 1, 15 4:56 AM
I don't understand built a quarry and wood the workers aren't working. It hasn't even aid quarry build wood shop built. I don't think I am getting one either I agree. I rather you finish a level then move on. I will keep my credit there are two other games I want I will wait! Not for me and I like building game!

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Feb 19, 15 9:38 AM
I am stuck on Level 8 any help please!

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 16, 15 5:18 AM
Please share I am stuck too! Thanks!

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Sep 4, 14 8:11 AM
Aye! Start again to get to this level. Thanks for your help! I like this game so I don't really mind!

posted in Green City: Go South on Sep 2, 14 4:29 AM
I have the same problem I am going to try and do this again! Thanks

posted in Design This Home on Jan 15, 14 4:49 AM
You can put your bookcase in storage then go to the treasure box and place it some where else the residents pop up randomly no order to it that is how the game is that is all!

posted in Design This Home on Jan 15, 14 4:42 AM
Racky 99 you have to buy gold coins to get the three star items. I now skip that because even when you play you get one or two free gold coins. Don't get frustrated over that it's not worth it. I do understand what you mean though!

posted in Design This Home on Jan 15, 14 4:39 AM
I think what Racky means is that you have to buy gold coins to buy the three star items. I no longer buy gold coins I just skip that part and it stays listed on the menu of thing you have to buy. I agree there should be a better way to play without purchasing gold coins to get three star items just skip that part. I myself don't have money waste on gold coins so I get it!

posted in Monument Builder: Empire State Building on Jan 6, 14 8:54 AM
Thanks for the hint I was baffled at how to get through this level! Duh! Thank u

posted in Deco Fever on Dec 29, 13 8:03 AM
Could someone direct me how to play this level. No, money no workers nothing ! Help please

posted in Sparkling Amber on Sep 19, 13 11:31 AM

No, matter how many times I try I can't get pass this please help. Driving me crazy!

I just found the walkthrough in the game. Your right demolish the Leprechaun. Thanks for posting this big help!

posted in Snark Busters: High Society on Jul 28, 13 9:08 PM
I am started to think so too. I can't get part the first part of the game. Finding the flower the other puzzles and opening the package. I am just deleting it and be done. Try on different days to try to figure it out. Oh, well!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator