Posts created by giddiup101

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 11 12:16 AM
Howatch wrote:I'm having download problems too; I can't even get past 2%. Never had this kind of problem before with downloads here.

Me either... This is first time having trouble.

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 11 12:14 AM
Having trouble dowloading...can't get past 2%.

Althena533 wrote:They screwed up with the guide! Oh sure it's great that they tell you to use this on that but they've left out one very important thing! They forgot to tell us where this is so you can use it on that! Like right now I'm seeing all these keyholes. But do they think to tell you where the keys are?! NOOOOO!! The bad thing is I'm just starting the game too. Could somebody please help me? I just got in the inn.

Spoiler Alert The key to get in room 13 is at the top of the stairs in the lantern, you need to break it with the brick.

You will find another key in room 13.

Hope this helps

For those of you wondering and since the sample only says 3 chapters.

It is 11 Chapters plus Bonus.

gingergal wrote:Detective Dupin makes another appearance and you are his assistant. It seems a good story plot. The opening scene techinically graphic wise, was stunning. I do wish that the same kind of sharp graphics could be continued throughout the game. I just don't care for that washed out look of graphics which was the same as the last one (but that's just me).

There is the usual two modes of play. The strategy guide only gives you the 3 chapters in the demo mode. Which is getting to be the standard which is annoying as you can't tell how long it is. I am assuming it's as good as length as the others.

There is no inventory bar but an inventory buttons. Personal taste if you like it or not. The good is that when you back out you don't open the bar.

sort of spoiler for some highlight - you pick up 33 roses throughout the game.

edit - meant to say there was no hint button (or I couldn't find it) for normal non hidden object scenes. And just came across one junk hidden object scene so far (another reason why I'm not excited but it's the same as most other HOPAs)

I will buy the SE of course. I do enjoy the dark tales games - high standard of integrated gameplay/story, good puzzles and logical enough for a HOPA. I just don't know why but the graphics, and the same kind of opening - another coach marooned on a road - I've seen it before. Although this is well done.

I just won't buy the CE it doesn't excite me enough but I know I will look forward to the SE which will be a very good game.

It's 11 Chapters plus Bonus

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 11 4:45 PM
After being stuck at this stupid door for what seems forever in hard mode.. I tried game again in Casual mode and key works in door.

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 11 11:06 PM
I too am having same issue. It really frustrates me that these glitches aren't caught prior to releasing the game to us.+

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 11 1:19 AM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:It can be the best game in the world, but without hints, and chasing some mysterious creatures for one hint means that I will be tortured.

Developers, please return the normal recharging hint button.

No buy for me until then.

You get more and more hints as you play usually 2 at a time. When the trial was over I had 6 hints available..

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 31, 11 11:01 PM
Get the location photo from drawer. You should have the crime scene papers, photo of victim and picture of location...Combine all three and place them on desk, next to the other 2 victims. Then click on the location photo and it will take you to next location.

The photo of victim is on bulletin board behind the officer.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 31, 11 10:32 PM
Never mind... I figured it out.

Spoiler: After seeing the initials in tree. Go back to street and you can now move forward.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 31, 11 10:24 PM
Not sure what I need to do here.

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 11 6:11 PM
gamineannie wrote:About the special skates - half a screen problem.
I did get back a whole screen - that's the good news.
The bad news - had to start with a new player name.

I did the same thing and guess what...same exact thing happened !!!! so dissapointed

Sorry you guys are having a slow DL. I have Cox high speed internet and it took about 15 minutes to download but just the trial version.

This game is Great... It reminds me of Dark Parables The Exciled Prince. If you love FROGS then you will enjoy this game.

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Jul 27, 11 2:27 AM
greeneyes488 wrote:This game is very slow with things to do. Wheres the ladies flower?.Anyone tell me?

The flower is SPOILER outside by the dumpster

posted in Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock on Jul 9, 11 1:39 PM
Kelvarda wrote:Devs: [removed by moderator]/Go Games. Options: Music, Background Audio, Sound Effects. Windowed Mode, Custom Cursor. Overclick Penalty: Swirly Cursor. Music is Eerie and full of suspense.

No Voices, and click to continue 'boxes' for readable story

Does any-one else think some of the games lately seem to be 'taking a step backwards'! No difficulty options and 'Sparkles, Sparkles everywhere, And never a need to think!'

BIG Light Flashes and you MUST click on CLOSE to close the box, I've got used to clicking anywhere outside the box to close them!! You cannot miss the GIANT directional Arrows. And why the need for 'Warm, Warmer, Hot!' of the Hidden Objects scenes, although for those that find H0 scenes a 'bloody nuisance' this will get them over quicker!

You have a Journal, and instead of a Map, you take a Photo and can use this to travel where you want to go. (Saves on Footwear I suppose). Where you 'see' the bloody handprints - take a closer look after you've taken the photo!!

I will (and not for the first time this week) have to think long and hard before I use a Game Credit or Punch Card Coupon on this game.

Maybe those of you who ARE Light Sensitive could post to that effect in this Review thread, as this is the thread used to give developers feed-back!! You may get a re-build as they did with Princess Isabella II

Kel

I agree Kelvarda !! I like games that really make you think and I have really been disappointed lately with these games. At least give us options to turn off sparkles if we wish. To me there is no fun in playing these games if they are going to hold my hand the whole time. And yes if does feel as though we are moving backwards instead of forward/more advanced with these games of late. I have not been using my credits because I'm trying to hang on for something more challenging.

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jun 27, 11 8:55 PM
You need another piece of wood. Spoiler: Look behind the pile of rocks on the ledge is another piece of wood..I had the same problem..lol

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 26, 11 5:34 AM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:How do I get the footprint in the HOG scene?

Jeez, I have never before so many times go in en go out the game.

Spoiler Alert use the boot to make footprint in snow

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 26, 11 5:30 AM
snet wrote:how can i get rid of the bees? only got paper and magnifying glass..

SPOILER ALERT put the paper down by bottom of tree and use magnifying glass to set it on fire

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 26, 11 1:29 AM
I am enjoying playing this one. I had to use up a punch card credit so this seemed as good as any to use on. I wish I knew the length of game. So far I managed to get generator working and use elevator.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator