Posts created by tophen

your welcome.i tried the tree,breaking the window,going back anforth.than i notice the extra room behind work shop.i,m not sure why i did,nt notice it before.

go to map.click on 1596.room behind work shop.click on it.will take you to bed room.had same problem.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 11 8:58 PM
just needed to ck my jounral again.very easy game.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 11 7:57 PM
not sure what to do.have flask with water.fill the bowls.but where are they suppose to be at?the sg does,nt help.thanks

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 11 9:16 AM
got a 8o2 error while installing game.this is after stop and go on down loading.gave me a headache.

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Jul 28, 11 11:03 PM
got gun,found amo.game is now frozen.can not get gun in bag,can only move around a little.no arafect in bag.not sure what to do.

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on Jul 28, 11 6:13 AM
still can,nt get it.so i guess i,ll quit.

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on Jul 26, 11 2:30 PM
my second day and still can not position lions head.have tried every thing mention on forum and walkthrough.no luck

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Jul 2, 11 7:34 AM
just started the demo.but it seems almost like another game i played before.but can,t figure out which one.will try it.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 11 2:15 PM
lost all but 1 mask.any one else having this pproblem?pointer also gets stuck.

posted in Tearstone on Jun 2, 11 12:51 PM
my clock hands disapear after i got off and came back

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 23, 11 10:14 AM
same here.nothing i,ve tried works.hope i did,nt waste the 13.99 on this game.have liked it.hope they find a fix for this.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 23, 11 10:14 AM
same here.nothing i,ve tried works.hope i did,nt waste the 13.99 on this game.have liked it.hope they find a fix for this.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 30, 11 7:25 PM
ikee wrote:couldn't get the love birds in the hidden object screne

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 8, 11 3:32 PM
tried it for 60 min,decide to buy see where it was going.will when went back nothing was save.not sure if i want to start again.so if you don,nt want to start all over don,nt buy.

posted in Blue Madonna: A Carol Reed Story on Feb 22, 11 12:26 PM
can,nt find it.

posted in Reading the Dead on Feb 14, 11 2:31 PM
same problem as lovethem games.can,nt play until i close the one running,but there is no game running,can,nt unsail until i close the game that is running.have resarted computer a few times.nothing works.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 12, 11 10:51 AM
hope its ok to post this.[removed by moderator] has a walkthrough for game

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 5, 10 11:20 AM
have most of the minatures,houses,bridge.exc.but when i go back to servents room all the feathers have disappeared from mask.when i hit hint button,tells me i need to move the wagon blocking path.have already done all of that.so i,m stuck.nothing to be done..

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 10 10:16 AM
the same thing for me also.get to intercom,every thing goes away,can,nt shut it down.have tried unstalling,restarting.it just goes back to intercom puzzle.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator