Posts created by psyche_

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 3, 14 4:01 AM
Many thanks for all your replies

So it seems it might be better to skip them than sit here hoarding all the juju summons! However, after posting last night I did have an accident and must've accidentally skipped for gold the train station quest when accepting the prize from another quest, so I've posted a CS ticket to see if I can get the gold and quest back.

I don't know how much gold I had, so I don't know if the 5 disappeared and 10 came in its place!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 2, 14 7:44 PM
The quests for opening premium scenes definitely disappear once you have opened two chapters ahead, as in my other manor each time I open a new chapter I lose a quest for the furthest back premium scene and gain a quest for the premium scene in the new chapter. I've never had more than two premium scene quests on the list at one time.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 2, 14 6:42 PM
Ok, so you got me intrigued too... the highest on my list was something like 936,000. I just had the 6 fish & 6 robots and completed in less than 10 seconds with a spin for 50% XP and got just over 930,000. Maybe spinning for 100% XP would knock someone over if they get 6+6 to find?

ETA: Thanks, going back in there earned me the 5 vials that I had got far too bored to complete!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 2, 14 6:33 PM
Couldn't see a thread on this, so apologies if I missed one!

Does anyone know what / if we miss out on quest prizes when you go too far ahead in the chapters without opening the premium scenes?

I've learnt my lesson in my first manor and now only do stuff in the sales. I've got a load of items waiting to summon thanks to this lovely sale today, but don't want to summon the juju without the answer!

So, I have all three regular scenes open in the japan chapter (?5?) and all three in the next chapter, but I'm waiting for a premium scene sale to open japan and the ship interior. I know that if I open sterlings messier desk that the Japan quest will disappear from my quests, but I don't recall what the prize is for these quests. Would I just be missing out on the standard 100 silver, or am I sacrificing a larger prize or a gift when you lose any premium scene quest? I know you still get the gifts that come with the premium scene, it's specifically the quest prizes I'm thinking of.

Hope that's clearer than mud and someone can help!

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Aug 2, 14 4:31 AM
I'm still avidly waiting too I loved this game and found it so much more entertaining having to build/collect different levels of items and combining them to make something else (i.e. wheat then flour then crust then pie), rather than just collecting wood, food and silver.

I was so keen for a sequel that I looked up the developers, but couldn't seem to find anything at all beyond SK... perhaps it was just a group of talented minions from a mix of other developers that made this on the sly? Just my interpretation of things.....

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 30, 14 1:15 PM
I'm also getting very bored of the gypsy in neighbourhood blitzes, but I also have another problem since the update - sometimes when I get an item, it's name doesn't disappear off the list (although the item does) so if another item was supposed to appear behind that one, I cannot complete the scene. If I'm lucky, it's the second/third item in that place and so even with the name still on the list, the scene will be completed. This is only happening in the NB, not the regular blitz when I'm paying energy and only in the gypsy and one other (can't remember which now since I'm mainly getting the gypsy!)

Anyone else having this issue?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 26, 14 3:33 PM
on an aside, I started a 2nd manor a few weeks back and haven't received the gifts for you attraction. I could've sworn I got it in the 1st manor as a reward for something and I thought it was fairly early on. I'm now up to level 20 something and I think in chapter 6/7 and have three vials in each of the open scenes. Does anyone recall how/when they received it?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 5, 14 11:26 AM
Brilliant, thanks for the very detailed answer Space Monkey....I never would've thought of changing users; as it's only me using it, I forget about that... and now I'm LMAO at myself

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 5, 14 11:01 AM
I fancy starting a new manor now that I know more about the game (in particular not spending that gold!) but I don't want to lose my current manor. DM doesn't appear to be on kindle and that's all I've got apart from my laptop. I notice (sp?) dhyani previously wrote a post yonks ago about restarting without inputting facebook info and a new manor came up, but I no longer use facebook so my manor isn't linked to that, so presumably I wouldn't be able to get my original manor back if I did that?

Any words of wisdom?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 5, 14 8:24 AM
Ok, I'm jumping on the whiny band wagon....I'm on level 27 and spine both slots daily...I usually manage to get my chips up to 7/8000 then spin back down to 5000. All I've ever got is more chips....I visit my neighbours and some have 20 lovely shiny gold items...I want some too, just one would be nice Admittedly I only play them for about 5 minutes each time, not sure I can hang in there to do 100 spins per sitting!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 5, 14 8:04 AM
I was in sterling's messy desk, found the eagle (which wasn't added to my treasure finds), but a brain was added to my finds (I was in regular mode and this wasn't one of my items to be found!!!!) go figure.......

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 9, 13 7:10 PM
Yes, I think so, but I never had to use him - he's just there in case you run out of wood. If you do need to use him, I think you'd have to demolish your bakeries but keep any farms; that will get you flour.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 9, 13 7:08 PM
If I'm thinking of the right one, they're in the basket near the shell in the 'other area'. Can't recall how I got the key for the basket though!

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 9, 13 6:59 PM
hehe, I concur on both points!

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 9, 13 6:56 PM
I don't know about production, but I did figure out in the last level that you have to have a waterworks for a farm/garden etc if they're not by a well. I wasted loads of time wondering why I couldn't build my garden when I had loads of workers, lots of food and wood and space to put it, but it just wasn't turning green for me to build!

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 9, 13 6:48 PM
Thanks, I had exactly the same situation and couldn't see what else I could do...problem was that I'd plonked a warehouse in front of the lever so never saw it!!

Kittos, if you're up on the stony bit with the three pyramid things, you need to go all the way round in a C shape (all the way left, down and all the way right) and building the watch towers and totems to clear the fog.

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Apr 7, 13 1:43 PM
I've tried one or two time management games in the past, and never really been interested in them - I play the interactive/adventure/HOGs. However, I was bored and looking for a new game and saw this in the top 10 download games, which you don't often see with the time management games, so thought I'd give it a whirl. Was hooked in minutes and then couldn't stop! Considering I don't play these games, the tutorial was good enough to initiate me and I thought the graphics were sweet with no annoying call-outs/voiceovers.

I've since bought the two royal envoys, and whilst they are very similar, I found this one more mentally stimulating and enjoyed the fact there were so many different types of buildings and lots more goals to achieve within levels. I managed to get gold on all levels on my second run through (although I confess I restarted quite a few levels that I refused to be beat on!) - I found the key was often to start a level and figure out what the hidden / blocked goblins etc, held / wanted, then restart and really think about your strategy before your first click.

The only thing I wasn't keen on was the waiting, for example, when the donkeys were building the balloon - geez they're slow! and there's one level I really don't like, which is where you have to basically sit and wait out the whole level, but at the same time is nothing but a load of fast clicking! I liked the fact that I had to work things out to complete the levels - it wasn't just a case of having to repair more bridges/fight off more evil than the previous level. Here you had to work out how much money you needed to save to build a chain of buildings before you could demolish your current buildings - lots of thinking involved! Am definitely on the look out for something similar now

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Apr 6, 13 11:08 AM
I'm totally with Woodspinner on the WT issue. I buy far too many of these games, so I try and moderate myself! Whilst I enjoyed the demo time, without knowing how far into the game I progressed, this is a definite no buy for me (even though it's discounted this w/e!) - I once bought a game that had no walk through and was thoroughly p**d off when I then finished the game less than an hour after the demo version ended. Needless to say I'm not risking that again....

I'm sorry, but that door in the treasure room drove me insane! So far, I've never come across a game with a door that didn't eventually open, so I was determined that it would! I too thought it would be like the frog prince game where you have to play through once in hard mode in order to get the door to open the second time you play, but like someone else pointed out, it won't let you replay on the same profile once you've finished. So in my determination, I recreated a profile and played again and kept going back to the treasure room to see if it would open. It never did Any devs or anyone else out there could you please tell us why you drove us crazy with a door that doesn't open!!!

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Nov 26, 11 1:41 PM
I'm also having the problem of the game crashing whilst driving the car (chasing the other car). The sound track repeats the car starting sound several times once I get through the gates, then I get a message saying something about my video driver and the display, the screen then goes black and after trying ctrl alt del a couple of times I get the blue error violation screen and my comp restarts. This happened twice. I haven't had any other problems with the game (except the projector message playing VERY slowly). Has anyone with this problem had any feedback from the techs?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator