Posts created by Dialogue

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Nov 1, 10 4:49 PM
I am having the same problem only the book I am trying to get is The Last Native American. When I click on hint a book with no name undulates but that is not the correct book.

I am going to try uninstall and reinstall and see if that clears up the problem.

The other problem I am having is that the game doesn't fill my wide screen although full screen is selected. Maybe it isn't supposed to.

posted in Spooky Runes on Oct 31, 10 6:52 PM
For those of you who think Spooky Runes is like Runes of Avalon, you are correct. When the game title comes up Runes of Avalon is written under Spooky Runes. Please give the developers a break. I never played Runes of Avalon and I might never have if it wasn't for this game.

As for the game itself. I'm not very good at match 3 games and get frustrated when I get stuck. I tried the demo and I like that this one is different. I might buy it just because I can take my time. Without a timer I might be able to get through this game. Timed games annoy me. It took me years to learn how to slow down and I don't intend to get stressed out because I am playing a game with a timer.

posted in Rainblood: Town of Death on Oct 6, 10 7:34 PM
I enjoy this game also. It is a little bleak but I like the graphics. They reminds me of anime.

I haven't conquered DaDaDaDa yet but I will. It usually takes me a little while to get used to the skills and how to use them. It is quite unusal for both the hero and the enemies to be so strong at the beginning but that's okay. This one will be a challenge for me and it will take me a little while to play.

I know a lot of people complained about this game but I like to play many different kinds of games. Rainblood is a different type of game for a game site like this but it should not be downgraded because it is not a hidden object or adventure game. I don't care much for all the types of games that are on this site but I wouldn't denigrate those type of game because I know many people do like them. If people didn't play them, developers wouldn't make them.

Thanks for the change of game type Big Fish.

posted in Wispa Forest on Sep 17, 10 4:16 PM
Count me in as a player who is enjoying this game. It is so refreshing to have a bright hidden object game and the graphics are darling. I like the characters and the whole theme of the game. I find the game to be very soothing even though some of the objects are hard to find. It makes me think but doesn't drive me crazy. I will buy this game. To me it is worth the money.

Like some of the others, I have a large screen with graphics set to 1400 x 900. Maybe the screen resolution makes it easier to find the objects. I don't know.

I'm getting off the path a little here but although I am a little tired of dark themed games, I do wish that a new Deadtime Stories will come out soon. The theme may have been a little dark but the graphics were not. I really like that one.

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 10 10:32 PM
I played the demo but was never able to see anything in the strategy guide. It opens but the page is blank. Am I supposed to do something special to see what's inside the strategy guide? Everything else in the game seems to work fine so I'm not sure if it's a glitch or I'm doing something wrong.

I have never bought a collector's edition before. I'm considering buying this one even though I already own the Mayan Princess game. For the price of this game I would want my strategy guide to work even if I don't use it. Any help with the strategy guide problem would be much appreciated.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 5, 10 4:36 PM
I don't normally comment on games except when I beta test them but this game blew me away. I was astounded at how well it was done. The voices, the music, the gameplay were all excellent. Even the freshness of the venue and the theme was enjoyable. I don't like playing scary games, RTR was scary to me but I'll definitely be buying the next Deadtime Story when it comes out. This game was not frightening even though the theme was about Voodoo. For me, this one goes right to the top with Green Moon. A lot of thought and effort went into this game and it shows. I'm sure the next one will be a winner too.

One other note. I had a bit of a problem getting it to run on my usual gaming computer but it worked superbly on my backup computer. I'm glad I kept trying until I got it to work. It was well worth it.

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: Napoleon's Secret ™ on Apr 25, 10 11:28 AM
Big ooops. I found the problem. After I read my post I realized I missed the audio driver. Now that that's fixed I am continuing the game and buying the other two. Now I'm a very happy player . If anyone else is having this problem after installing a new Shockwave Flash be sure to update the audio driver as well as the graphics driver. I hope I helped someone today.

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: Napoleon's Secret ™ on Apr 25, 10 9:57 AM
I really liked the game but I have had nothing but trouble with it ever since I bought it. I have updated all my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled Shockwave Player and Flash as well as the game numerous times. I get into the game and can play it but when I get out of it and go back to it it plays for a short time then stops. I have made it to world 5 this way but now I am tired of it. This seems to be a problem with a few of my games ever since I put Shockwave Flash 10 on my computer. This problem occurs even in some games I've played through before. I don't know how to fix this problem. I hope one of you knows because I like this game and want to get the other two.

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Jan 25, 10 4:10 PM
I just click on the "X" to the right of the skip button and I can get back into the puzzle when I want to.

posted in Pure Hidden on Oct 11, 09 4:19 PM
I just finished Pure Hidden and I really enjoyed it. The music is nice and soothing. The gameplay is different and the artwork is fantastic. It was nice to sometimes just hit keys and watch things happen on the screen. The hidden object part of the game was not too difficult but since I am not an expert hidden object finder (I'm not a newbie either) it was quite challenging at times. I thought the hint system was thoughtful. I didn't have to wait long for the next hint. I found the game to be so peaceful that I was really quite sad when it was over. I'll wait a few days so I can forget where I found the hidden objects before I play it again. I hope there is a Pure Hidden 2. For those of us who want to take a break from story lines and figuring out difficult puzzles this is the game to play. Sometimes a person just wants to find things.

By the way. It took me over 8 hrs to finish the game and I used quite a few hints. I did play some of the games for a while just for fun.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator