Posts created by madrabbit

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 30, 13 5:12 PM
i am Really Fabagasted by this perplexing situation as well I am at level 43 now no new towns folk showing up to give more quests all but 6 buildings at level 5 rest level 4 all map senes at max level except last one need 14 plays to go to reach max level there yet still no sign of how to open the one section in dragons nest also huge question in all map sees there is usually alot to find towards collectables but in last map sene which cost most energies to play there is only 5 collectables what gives
do we actually have to reach level 50 before the area in dragons nests opens and you start getting more quests what happened to last 6 tiles to door in castle ????
why won't the other 4 areas on main map open up? why do they just keep saying coming soon!??????
Also Something else that is still bothhering me my las quest i recieved was a wierd one the guy said he knew of a secret passage in Dragon's Nest if only he could find those blueprints then he asked for a donation I gave it to him he dissapeared and he nor any one else ever showed up there after to continue that quest I even tried continueing it on my own by upgrading that building to its max level and opening all blueprint games in that shop but still nothing showed up
What Happened to that Quest???????????????

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 26, 13 5:06 PM
Having issues with game found all the relic pieces in the boards when you go to relic temple or whatever its called it shows all are finished but the mayor won't give reward don't know if it's becouse I found two in same game at same time or what but would like a fix to it please
also I've explored and opened all map senes on max level with 3/4s of senes and level 4 on all others yet Still can't find Four of the Collectable items to finish my collection list is there an issue here with map senes or is it something that I haven't gotten into yet I know I have not completed game yet there is still buildings to upgrade and the door in castle still needs 3 tiles and I'm only on Level 36 but can someone give a hint please???
My system is a Dell Pc p4 wind 7 explorer 11

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 15, 13 8:00 PM
I too am Stuck but further out there is no other quests ives done them all except upgrades to 4 of the buildings and the garden only quest left is rose garden for the princess I'm Stuck it keeps giving me items that are aparently up in the stair location but they never Told me how to fix the stairs no one is giving me quest to help fix stairs (or Bridge) in this area and all it tells me during game is broken what a quadrenduim!
What Do I Do

posted in Pet Pals Animal Doctor on Dec 1, 09 12:26 AM
I am having same message bought it for daughter who very much want's to be a vet and downloaded the quicktime rebooted cleaned temp files and registry cleaner even bought new graphic card installed it reinstalled game and all yet game still says same thing any suggestions

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator