Posts created by Mrs_Kim

posted in Nancy Drew: Treasure in the Royal Tower on Aug 28, 10 7:52 AM
I dont recall there is a fuse box, but I think the one that you meant is underground, near to Jacques' office.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Aug 28, 10 7:48 AM
If you mean 'Ersatz Quidnudes', it is on the shelf by the weight (scale) table, the same shelf with the lantern charger.
HIH!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Aug 28, 10 7:47 AM
to get tips from the bar you have to fill in orders as quickly as possible. You have to fill in orders closest to the bell first. To make it fast, simply click on the picture icon on the plate, fill in two and click the bell. do it fast and you will get coins.
Other way to earn money is by playing the music on the bar. Even though personally I rather fill in the drinks
hope this helps
good luck!!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Aug 28, 10 7:28 AM
To fillin a bag you need to shear two sheeps. After you;ve done shearing 2 sheeps, go and check the machine. ND will pull it over and she will say that she needs 1 or two more bags. Everytime you shear 2 sheeps, pull them out until you have filled 3 bags.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Aug 28, 10 7:24 AM
First we need to locate all the bins:
#1 = NH3 , P, Na, K, Al, H
#2 = Ag, H2O, Cl, Lox, C, I
#3 = F, Ab, Hg, Br, Rn, Cs

And then start moving them:
NH3 to 1, H to 1 (3 times), P to 1, I to 2, NH3 to 1, I to 2, H to 1, F to 3, Hg to 3 (close pinchers on the way out!), P to 1, RN to 3, H2O to 2, F to 3, H2O to 2, BR to 3 (move to the left once you're inside, then release and close the pinchers 2 times before withdrawing), K to 1, HG to 3, I to 2, P to 1, K to 1, LOX to 2, C1 to 2, K to 1, F to 3, BR to 3, C1 to 2, H to 1, Take the key all the way down to the bottom.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel on Aug 28, 10 7:14 AM

Go to Ingrid Corey and she will explain to Nancy that she shut down some computer system at the park. She will said that she will turn it on. After this conversation, you can go back to the haunted house, swipe the card and see that it will already be fixed.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel on Aug 28, 10 7:12 AM
I think you should have found the solution for this by now.. but in case you haven't, I would suggest you to contact BFG
sorry if I couldnt be of much help..

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel on Aug 28, 10 7:11 AM
Yes, Harlan will be sulky for some time and let him be
In the meantime, have you gone to the radiator room on haunted house?
use the device you found under the carousel to reveal a keyhole.
Harlan will eventually call you back to his office to tell you that you've got a package containing the key to open the keyhole

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel on Aug 28, 10 7:08 AM
To get the answer for the first riddle, you should see Eliot. Harlan will always be in his office until you got the third riddle from Miles

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel on Aug 28, 10 7:04 AM
You should go to see Ingrid Corey the park engineer, she will tell you that she shut down some system, after the conversation, go back to the haunted house and it should be able to be used.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel on Aug 28, 10 7:02 AM
move your cursos slowly but not pressing them too hard (if they're sensitive to touch). My desktop keyboard sucks, so I play using laptop and it works. The ball should hit anywhere near the rectangle area, so you dont have to worry about them getting fall unless they are too close to the edge.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel on Aug 28, 10 7:00 AM
I could only sugeest you to move the cursor slowly (if your keyboard is hard to control), it will take sometime but I am sure you can get past it..just make sure the ball hit anywhere near the spacebar area..

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel on Aug 28, 10 6:58 AM
I think there's no other way except using the arrow buttons.. If your keyboard is too sensitive to touch, then I suppose a light touch will suffiecient for them to move. If you're playing with laptop maybe it's going to be less difficult? but again I am not very sure.. sorry if I couldnt be of much help..

posted in Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice on Aug 28, 10 6:49 AM
Yes, the sunglasses case is the one you gave to M for tracking device. The black sunglass after you bought will be stored in ND's wardrobe in her room for her going incognito.

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand on Aug 28, 10 6:41 AM
At one point of the game, you'll talk with Sinclair and he will tell you about Prudence and Chaco Cannyon. After that, try calling Franklin Rose and ask if he knows Prudence. If I'm not mistaken, he will offer to call her first, so I suggest you to do some errands for ND before she tries calling Prudence.
Hope this helps!

posted in Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull on Aug 28, 10 5:51 AM
actually it's 'scuttled bones'. to get this right, Nancy should have found Bruno's study room, see his journal with bones pictures on certain dates. if you could be more specifics I will try to help you out.

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake on Aug 28, 10 5:46 AM
hope this helps:

Mrs_Kim wrote:These are what you should have:
daytime:
2 worms (near house)
1 red bug
1 black bug
1 worm (on the woods)
1 green bug
1 worm (near the log in the woods)

nighttime:
1 glow worm (rocks on the woods)
2 glow worms (on big log on the woods)
2 crickets (on cemetery)

hope this helps!

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake on Aug 28, 10 5:37 AM
sorry for the veryyyyyyyy late reply and I am quite sure you've solved this game anyway, but hope this helps you::
Mrs_Kim wrote:basically this is the way to go to the cemetery from the house:
L, R, R, L, L, R (see a big dead tree), R,L, R, L (see yellow ribbon on the tree), L,R, L, L, R, R on the first turn (see a small tree stump), L, R, R, L, see cemetery.

To go back home:
R, L, L (See tree stump), R, L,L, R, R, L (see yellow ribbon on tree), R, R, L (see tree log), R (see dead tree), L, L, R, R, L, L, R, ,and walk straight to the house.

good luck!!

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake on Aug 28, 10 5:33 AM
Yes, the burning shed is kind of a hard part of the game.
It is a bit difficult but I think overall this is an exciting game

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake on Aug 28, 10 5:26 AM
I think it must be a glitch. The picture should be there whenever you take picture of birds, as long as you take different ones. Try contacting BFG CS.. They might have the patch for it..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator