Posts created by Akaabbey

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 13, 10 3:07 PM
I can't get the fountain either & I have the bell, the axe and the golden lamp.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 12, 10 7:20 PM
I tried the Demo & liked it so after my hour was done I used a game credit to buy it. When it installed it said my demo name was a corrupted file (No probs so tried deleting my demo name & Nope can't delete it...just started it again with a new name & no probs yet) xx fingers

posted in Mystery of Unicorn Castle on Jun 3, 10 4:48 PM
soblessed57 wrote: I just got this game with a free game coupon,and I like it a lot. I'm surprised more HOG fans haven't posted here. Only thing,is I'm stuck on the gear puzzle in the trophy room and has 10 gears to place.
No walkthrough,so I guess it will just sit until I get my son to solve it,LOL!
Off to find another game to use a game coupon on. It's running great for me,no problems.

Same here no walkthrough & stuck in the Trophy room also...Ugh

posted in Monster Quest on May 15, 10 9:08 PM
BlackKnight_UK wrote:We have found a way around the problem though, when you start the game go to options and change the screen mode to windowed if its on full screen or full screen if its on windowed. Then when you click play the game works fine, its a bit annoying but its better than nothing.

Thanks for that!! I have been trying to play the trial for a while & was frustrated but then it came up for the Daily Deal & tried again...same error. But the switching screens worked & now enjoying the game

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Mar 13, 10 1:50 PM
auntharriet wrote:It played fine for me--untill I opened the safe,looked at the papers and then got a large white error message and then it shut me down.

Same for me - once finished in the safe hit continue & got an error message. When restarted was in the safe and no way to exit it

Uninstalled & trying different game.....

posted in Enchanted Fairy Friends: Secret of the Fairy Queen on Jan 15, 10 6:02 PM
I am having the same problem with this game - not much help for it anywhere or on here.... have posted 3 times & no help or answers to date

Abbey

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel on Jan 9, 10 3:17 PM
I am stuck - When I try to return the red tag to Harlan he justs keeps saying "Sorry I don't feel like talking right now because by back hurts. Probably 'cause someone stabbed me there."

Anyone have any ideas on what is wrong or what I need to do? I think I have done everything needed already....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Abbey

posted in Mystery Stories: Berlin Nights on Jan 5, 10 5:08 PM
I forget when I actually bought it but tonight was trying to finish some games I had so I could free up some memory on the computer (to try more games ).....I noticed that it has 74 levels & can't find anywhere a walkthrough to show the levels (what level I am on). It is fun & interesting though....

Abbey

posted in Dracula Origin on Nov 17, 09 6:14 PM
I purchased this a last week but tells me I need to clear 2188 mb off my disk drive? I cleaned up a bunch of memory but that didn't work.....

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Abbey

*edit* - nevermind I got it working today

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator