Posts created by nanaseaweed

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on Dec 11, 09 4:59 AM
Hi, I found especially with this game you need to slow down, especially if you are using an older computer. The mouse seems to float past that second crack very nicely and if you slow it down you will see the stone and crack. Once you find it I found having her throw the stones so they are just on the very top ..stopped the rock. Good luck, take a break...have a latte ... then start again.
This game will test your patience!
Nanaseaweed

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on Dec 10, 09 8:05 AM
Just an update. I did need the bottom of the watering can for the spring water in front of the ruins. So I back tracked to a previous saved part of the game and picked up the cane and hooked the can and proceeded on from there. It wasn't too discouraging because I already knew how to handle the puzzles after that to my last saved program.
I'm still having fun!
nanaseaweed

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on Dec 9, 09 5:27 AM
Thanks so much Robin. I will puzzle on!
nanaseaweed

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on Dec 8, 09 3:48 PM
Hi, I am having problems holding on to my inventory items. I can't seem to hold on to the coins. Is anyone else having this problem? I lose the watering can now and then too and I was wondering if you can proceed with the game even if you lose them? It's when I save and exit that it happens.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator