Posts created by chipper23

DragonLadyOz wrote:Didn't someone need a dress?
Is the rabbit still hungry?
Thank you for replying. I figured it out. I was looking in the wrong place for the doll stamp,

Help! I have "brightened the flowers" with the paint and given them to the doll...I have not received a stamp from her..What am I doing wrong? I need that doll stamp.TIA

Beautiful game. I loved it.....After a 3 week drought,I was pleasantly surprised with 2 excellent CE. First The Void and now The Phantom. Looking forward to more games like these two...Great job!

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 10 1:22 PM
Just finished the game. Wow! IMO, this game was on par with Mystery Case Files. Loved the story,graphics,puzzzles and the hidden objects were not to easy or to hard to locate. Big Fish has a "hit" on their hands.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 5, 10 11:40 AM
I didn't get past the first inventory item...Can't get the cursor to pick up the rag or the ladder...Tried both cursors no luck...Hope we get an update..I have a new graphics card and have recently updated drivers...With so many people having the same problem,there must be a glitch in the game...

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 10 11:15 AM
chrysteen wrote:to Aubrn Peach and Chipper. I had my custom cursor turned off..when I turned it back on the game worked for me. hope thats all your issue is as well.
Thank you ....Big Fish refunded my money...I will wait until the regular version comes out and will take your advise regarding the cursor.I have a new graphics card and have had no problems playing any Big Fish Game. Hope that the cursor is my solution...Thanks again, for answering...

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 10 9:01 PM
I am completely stuck...How do I get the letter from the lion's mouth. I have "19 notes" (all green) on the musical sheet and it still says I am missing notes...Franklin tells me to get the note from the lion's mouth. The lion's mouth is still sparkling. My hint is showing a letter that is addressed to Franklin with a musical note(and red bird) on the page. How do I get that note out of the lion's mouth. I have already put the rock (in the lions mouth) and pulled the lever...It will not let me grab the letter. I would appreciate some advise.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 10 8:32 PM
chrysteen wrote:after uninstalling and redownloading it seemed to be running fine and then I had the same issue AuBrnPeach had. I could hear the music but the screen stayed black. I even walked away for a few minutes but nothing. Had to ctrl alt delete out...oh how frustrating. I want this game in a bad way.
This is what happened to me. I tried 2 times to play. Both times it happened when I entered the ship "painting". I have a new graphics card and have had no problem playing other games. I also could hear the music....but....the screen went black and I also had to ctrl alt delete out. I want to play this game, however, I want a remedy before I purchase the game...

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 29, 10 6:25 PM
This is a great game..I love everything about it...5 Star game...Good job Big Fish..

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 29, 10 2:20 PM
Just finished this game and it is great.So much better than many of the recent Collectors Edition Games. It has a great storyline,beautiful grahics and it takes a few hours to complete. Way to go...Loved it!!

I beta tested and thought it was a really good game...However...Unless it's Mystery Case Files,no collectors edition for me.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 8, 10 1:55 PM
I agree with the title of this thread. I loved all the previous Dream Chronicle games but this was a huge let down. IThe mini games were boring..The (rock-fuel) game was fun the 1st couple of times but not over and over again. I hated all the clock gear games. The story was bland. The only good thing is that I didn't pay $20.00 for the collector version of the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator