Posts created by pgillenw

posted in Lost Chronicles: Fall of Caesar on May 16, 11 9:36 AM
[b]Well BF you are batting zero again today. Yet another game no playable by a wider gaming community. Offering games that are crippled not only is a rip off to many of us it is basically a very warped action. Get with it! Please don't respond by stating up date this that or the other. MY NOTEBOOK IS UP-TO-DATE. The problem lies squarely with bad programmings and a failure to test.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on May 16, 11 9:12 AM
[b]Give us a break. Another game that fails to launch on Win 7 Widescreen 64-bit OS.
I am getting tired of this.

posted in Allora and The Broken Portal on May 14, 11 8:46 PM
[b][i]Absolutely charming and wonderfully creative. Each scene was a wonder. Kids should enjoy this fanciful game. Well done.

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on May 13, 11 6:50 PM
[b] I see that close to 70,000 folks have already commented on this wonderfully creative game. However I wanted to get me 02cents on record and say that not only have I enjoyed the honor to play this game all the PuppetShow's in the series as well. Great work and I look forward to another game.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 13, 11 5:20 PM
[b]OK BF I spent the good part of the day ensuring that I have all updated drivers on my system. Checked for updates as well from Microsoft. This game simply does not run.

My suggestion is to return game to developers, make them fix it and then re-release.

Obviously many gamers are suffering from this game being unleashed on them.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 12, 11 1:16 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Frequent Crashing of Game</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

BIG FISH, I HAVE COME TO TWO CONCLUSIONS

1. PROBLEMS ARE DUE TO BF NOT SETTING REQUIREMENTS SO THAT MANY GAMES CAN BE DEVELOPED TO.

2. GAMES ARE NOT TESTED ON VARIOUS SYSTEMS BEFORE RELEASE.

IT IS MOST FRUSTRATING THAT IT SEEMS THAT GAMERS ARE TESTING GAMES. THERE ARE MANY GAMES THAT I AND IT SEEMS OTHER GAMERS WISH TO PLAY. WE ARE DENIED THE OPPORTUNITY.

I UNDERSTAND THAT THE GAMING COMMUNITY HAS VARIOUS CONFIGURATIONS AND THAT ADDS TO THE CHALLENGE OF TESTING BEFORE RELEASE. I HAVE YET TO FIND THAT YOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT HAS BEEN ABLE TO SOLVE ISSUES AFTER BEING CONTACTED. MY OS IS THE LATEST AND UP-TO-DATE.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on May 11, 11 9:02 PM
Thanks for the tip however no cigar. I think the issue may be due to the widescreen. I think Big Fish should invest in say an HP Pavilion g7-1033cl Notebook PC e,g. widescreen running Win 7 64bit OS and test some of these games. You would cut down on Customer Support issues, your customers would be happier and you would sell more games and I could buy and enjoy more games.

posted in Blood and Ruby on May 11, 11 8:39 PM
[b][i]Fun, charming game. I love games that involve Vampires and this one, while very tame, brought a few hours of entertainment. My hat's off to the creative and development team. Job well done.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on May 11, 11 12:44 PM
[b]I tried to play on a Win 7 64-bit OS and was not successful, Game fails to launch successfully. It fails to display correctly on the screen rendering incorrectly. Is there a setting I can alter? I have a widescreen, screen resolution automatically set at 1600 x 900. I can live with out the game taking advantage of widescreen as long as it renders enough in order for it to be playable.

Please advise.

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 11, 11 1:25 AM
[b]A great game with a few extra items to locate which added a more challenging experience. The creative graphics were accomplished brilliantly and the railroad track puzzles, although repeated, were not always simple to solve giving ones ego a blow that was well deserved. The character E.W. was charming and made me wish I could meet her in real life. I obviously enjoyed the game and if you choose to play I wish you a good play. My hats off to the entire development team.

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 9, 11 4:23 PM
Lot of comments an reviews however I would like to add mine. This is a wonderfully created game. My hats off to the development and creative team. Beautifully designed scenes. I enjoyed the game.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Huntsville ™ on May 7, 11 3:44 PM
[b]I have an HP Win 7 64-bit. I too have an issue trying to play the game. Do the developers have any suggestions? Since the game does not launch in such a way that allows me to try Window Mode I get no where. Would love to play the game since I fell in love with two of the latest MCF's.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 6, 11 9:26 PM
[b]This was one heck of a game. Rather challenging I must say. I certainly got my money's worth when I purchased the Collectors Edition.

The game was not short nor was it short of objects to locate and then use from the inventory. I truly love a Skip function on puzzles. The puzzles were creatively designed and the play was difficult. I for one am one of those who get very, very close to solving a puzzle and bore which means hit the Skip button.

The scene's, and there were many, were graphically beautiful and relevant.

I know I am late to review but if you are reading this amoung all the thousands that have been submitted I must state you will find this game enjoyable, challenging and very glad you gave it a try.

Two additional things I like about this game 1) they didn't make me actually paint the masked one in black and white and number 2) if I was completely, hopelessly lost the Hint system was fantastic. In fact the Hint system was so good that having to resort to a Strategy Guide was never necessary.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 6, 11 9:14 PM
[b]While not stated the game performed well on Win 7 64-bit OS.

posted in Spirit Seasons: Little Ghost Story on May 3, 11 6:58 PM
[b]This game played well on Win 7 64-bit OS. Big Fish you may want to update your Requirements to include Win 7.

posted in Spirit Seasons: Little Ghost Story on May 3, 11 6:51 PM
[b]Charming!!! Game is short but that is OK not all games need to be lengthy. I played Casual Mode and thus the game was way less than challenging.The graphics were very good. The game ended leaving you with the thought that perhaps there will be a sequel. The dialog at times was humorous and enjoyable due to yes, grammatical errors.

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 2, 11 6:53 PM
[b] Very good play. Enjoyed the graphics and as well the hunt in the hidden object scene's. The game is not difficult leaving the player a nice afternoons play. Not many puzzles to get in the way.

Obviously I enjoyed and I hope you do as well.

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 2, 11 6:48 PM
[b]This game played well on Win 7 64-bit OS, screen resolution set at 1600 x 900. It would have been lovely if it had been widescreen however it was alas OK.

posted in The Fool on May 1, 11 11:41 AM
Charming, entertaining and beautifully produced. Loved the dialog, funny and snarky. I should think kids would love the game. While far, far from being a kid this old woman loved the game. I hope you will find it enjoyable as well.

posted in The Fool on May 1, 11 11:26 AM
The game performed well on Win 7 64-bit OS.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator