Posts created by kitaboy

posted in The Great Gatsby: Secret Treasure on Jan 5, 14 10:53 AM
I am playing the game for a 2nd time and now cannot find the duct tape and hint keeps taking me to the boat and saying the cables have been cut. I may start the game over. Do not remember where I found the tape the 1st time.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Dec 1, 13 4:06 PM
I was stuck too but "Beadifferent" walked me through it; just do this:
1st roq: BLACK, BLUE, BLACK, BLUE, BLACK ALL DOWN.
2nd row: brown all up
3rd row: black down; blue up; black down; blue up; black down
4th row: brown all down.
These areas are so irritating; doesn't need to be this difficult; no one wants to
work this hard on a puzzle; we just want to enjoy the game; better find
Beadifferent to give thanks; enjoy. Kitaboy

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Nov 3, 13 5:05 PM
This part of the game is really irritating; I checked the forum and still have no idea of how to get out of the labyrinth. Doesn't make any sense; this was not an easy game to get through and now I cannot even get out of labyrinth.
Very disappointing. Terry

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Nov 3, 13 4:57 PM
This part of the game is really irritating; I checked the forum and still have no idea of how to get out of the labyrinth. Doesn't make any sense; this was not an easy game to get through and now I cannot even get out of labyrinth.
Very disappointing. Terry

posted in Becky Brogan: The Mystery of Meane Manor on Oct 22, 13 11:39 AM
I did not like this game and did not finish it; I stopped after I searched for that praying mantis. I really did not like the sound effects and neither did my cat.
I wish I had not bought it; this does not happen often though.
Have a great day.
Kitaboy

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on May 29, 13 5:50 PM
I did not realize that I could drink the first bottle of blood; hooray!
I finally got to continue the game; wish I could play more but morning
comes early for the worker bees; fun gaming; maybe will do better
tomorrow night; thanks fishes; Kita.

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on May 29, 13 3:29 PM
I just started this game and have one bottle of blood; that's it; I cannot go anywhere. I have clicked everything; my only inventory is that one bottle of blood; I even started the game over hoping it would fix itself; everyone is talking about the phone; wish I were that far. Help. Kitaboy

posted in Immortal Lovers on Apr 26, 13 2:59 PM
This game is very irritating; agree with all and quit it quickly. How long would the creators of this game think we would work on that cell phone! I ended this game
quickly.

posted in Reading the Dead on Apr 18, 13 1:52 PM
I couldn't figure out what to do with the doll . Very frustrating so I quit!
Have a good day everyone.

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Apr 18, 13 12:45 PM
The tape is used on torn pieces of paper in the study; look and the upper right drawer in the dresser left of Grandma's bedroom.
The slider is on the machine in the basement. I just played this game for a 2nd
time and it was easier but yesterday a nightmare.
Good luck. My score yesterday was 044825; today 064325. Not certain what the
score means. No parameters for the scores.

posted in Unexpected Journey on Jan 30, 13 3:00 PM
This game has been irritating from the start. Catching the bats was just stupid. The cave thing is obnoxious. Deleting this game now. But thanks for the information on trying to get out of the cave. Nothing has worked for me. Kitaboy

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 13 12:28 PM
I am having the same problem. I cannot get the animal out of the United States; it just won't move; how frustrating.
This is the 2nd game with a glitch I have tried to play in the last week. What's up Big Fish Games?

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 12 10:38 AM
I just bought this game and cannot play it; there is no PLAY button. All I get is the introduction and chapters 1,2,3, and the guide; CANNOT find how to get started. This has never happened before.
There is no where to go to get started! Kitaboy

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 22, 12 11:06 AM
Help. I did the sequence in the 'ashes'; nothing happened; how to I go forward?

posted in Ghost Whisperer™ on Jul 15, 12 8:01 AM
You are not alone with the painting. No walkthrough with this game; I am not giving up and when I figure it out I will let you know. I don't see where we have missed anything!

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 4, 12 1:24 PM
I finally restarted this game maybe for the 4th time. I found that if I follow the
Guide up in the right hand corner the game progressed smoother. I was ahead
of the game some but was able to get into the elevator with the level and actually
finished the game. I liked the game but way too many "glitches", like the T.V.; what a headache that was. I play these games for fun and adventure, not frustration.
Hope everyone gets through it with little more trouble.
Kitaboy

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 4, 12 5:37 AM
I am finally nearing the end of this game and cannot get the level to work on the elevator. HINT button indicates to place it in the center of the elevator; does not work and there is nothing in the forum about this level.
Anyone figure this part?

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 3, 12 2:45 PM
The moth is by the stairs going to the 2nd floor. Click on the pamplets and it is in the
top right corner. Irritating and took me time to find it.
Check out the strategy guide in the upper right corner of the screen and you can walk through when you get stuck and it looks everyone is having some trouble.

TV
 posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 2, 12 10:25 AM
I finally figured out the t.v., the most frustrating portion of the game. The xray shows the designs you need to find on the dials.
I started at the bottom using a magnifying glass because the designs were so small.
First I clicked on the round circle half white half black.
Then I vound IV and last the top dial is the symbol wavy 2 line.
Good luck.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 2, 12 10:13 AM
I am stuck on the television set also. I have the dials set on the correct symbol and nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator